求翻译,dear MSN, I live in San Diego. I'm...
发布网友
发布时间:2024-06-14 08:57
我来回答
共1个回答
热心网友
时间:2024-06-14 09:15
dear MSN,
亲爱的MSN,
I live in San Diego. I'm single and would like to meet people near me. Can I do this on the Internet?
我住在圣地亚哥。我是单身,想满足人们接近我。我可以在互联网上做这个吗?
Searching in San Diego
搜索在圣地亚哥
Dear Searching,
亲爱的搜索,
On the Internet, you could easily go looking for love in all the wrong places, but here are lots of great
在互联网上,你可以很容易地去寻找爱情在所有错误的地方,但是这里有很多很好
ways to meet singles near you.
方法以满足你附近的单身人士。
The Web is a good place to start. MSN also has international sites for Europe, Australia and South
网络是一个很好的起点。MSN也有国际网站为欧洲、澳大利亚和南
America.
美国。
There are several California-based MSN web communities where you can meet like-minded people near
有几个加州MSN网络社区附近,在那里你可以遇到志趣相投的人
you as well as city-specific chat rooms for real-time interaction. Hope for some clever friends.
你以及特色聊天室实时交互。希望一些聪明的朋友。
What about a little more excitement in your online interactions? Try the "Gaming Zone!"
什么在你的网上交流更兴奋吗?试着“游戏区!”
I also tried MSN Search, looked under the "Personal" heading and found"Relationships". Clicked on that,
我也试过MSN搜索,看“个人”的标题下,发现“关系”。点击,
then found "Ads & Personals", by "Region" and found San Diego specific personal from there. Try it!
然后发现“广告和个人”,通过“地区”,发现圣地亚哥具体个人。试一试!
Also, give "IRC" (Internet Relay Chat) and "Usenet Newsgroups" a shot. Many a net romance has started
同时,给“IRC”(Internet中继聊天)和“Usenet新闻组”。许多净浪漫已经开始
and then developed in these off-the-Web communities. If you'd rather make friends F2F (face to face), the
然后在这些从互联网社区开发的。如果你想交朋友F2F(面对面)
Web has some helpful dating and red ating tips.
网络有一些有用的约会和红色的操作技巧。