hannah montana 第一季第三集台词
发布网友
发布时间:2022-05-07 22:24
我来回答
共3个回答
热心网友
时间:2023-05-19 06:08
不知道是这个不
Okay, now you're just being cruel.
好吧,我服了你们了。
Okay, now all we gatta do is sneak you out without Jackson knowing.
我们要做的就是瞒着Jackson溜出去。
Gotcha.
明白。
I didn't hear. Got what?
你们鬼鬼祟祟说什么呢?
Straight home to drink some milk.
我们回家喝牛奶去了。
I swear people get mber and mber every day.
现在的人真是一天比一天笨了。
Hello! You're costing me minutes here!
行了 别浪费我时间了
You gatta get down here
你得马上到这儿来
Keep the walker moving, lady. If you were supposed to hear, it'd be on the speakerphone.
快点走女士,如果你应该听到谈话内容的话,我会拿着喇叭让你听到的。
Can't you see I'm on the phone.
你没看见我在打电话吗?
there is a very hot rumor that Mr.Ashton Kutcher is dropping by here tonight.
大家都在盛传 Ashton Kutcher先生可能今晚会现身
they'll settle for us!
她们就归我们了!
Don't you feel me on this?
你不和我想得一样么?
I don't know, Coop
我不知道,老兄
Of course, she is in her room for the rest of the night. And she's such a goody-goody, little Miss Perfect, always kissing up to Dad.
对了 今晚她待在自己的房间 况且她是一个总是粘着父亲 讨他喜欢的小乖乖女
It's just a minor set-back.
这只是一个小小的挫折而已。
Prepare to be impressed.
准备看我大显身手吧。
Volcanic Ash!
威猛的Ash
Please stop stuffing your face.
不要再往你的嘴里塞东西了。
I'm eating away the pain.
我正在吃掉我的痛苦。
Doesn't this bother you?
对这件事情你无动于衷吗?
Miley, it's been three years. He's probably lonely.
Miley,已经三年了,他可能太孤独了
Well, then we'll get him a puppy!
那我们给他弄条小狗
I hear him.
我看到他来了。
look, just remember that whatever happens, he can't know we were there. So just play it cool.
但要记住,无论发生什么,我们都不能让他知道我们去过那里.所以要谨慎点。
I will, I will. He won't suspect a thing.
我会的我会的,他也不会怀疑的。
Where have you been? We agreed home by 11:00. And it's
你去了哪里?不是我们说好了11点回家的吗?那么现在呢
11:03
Exactly! Three minutes of pure agony!
完全正确!三分钟就已经是纯粹的煎熬
Yes, but the important thing is that while you were out, we weren't.
是的,但重要的是你出去了,可我们却没有。
Right. And you were at a meeting.How did that go?
说得对,但你出去是为了会议,会开得怎么样啊?
Fine.
Fine?
One syllable? That's all I get?
只有一个音节?这就是我能知道的一切?
Okay, it was really fine. Three syllables. Keep the change.
好吧,那就是真不错。三个音阶,不用找了。
Daddy, you're always talking about how we don't share enough, and you're right. We should, starting now. You go first.
爸爸 你一直说我们之间不够坦诚而你是对的。我们应该那样,那么现在就开始吧,你先来。
Okay. It was a very proctive meeting. And who knows in time it could amount to a little som'n-som'n
好吧 是个非常有成果的会议。不过谁知道呢?看上去就像某些 某些
Like what what?
像哪些 哪些?
I don't know. You know how if you talk about things too early it might jinx(<非正>把厄运带给;使倒霉) it. But don't worry, if it keeps going the way it's going, I'll tell you all about it. Love you guys. Good night.
我不知道。但现在和你们谈论这个还太早. 但别担心,如果一切正常发展的话,我以后会全部告诉你们的。我爱你们,晚安。
Well,great. This is terrible. He's happy!
行了好吧 这下糟了 约会一定很开心。
Everybody wins!
我们就双赢了!
Hello! Back to Earth, Captain Hormone. Just remember you're my chauffeur.
行了 该清醒一下了 荷尔蒙过剩的家伙。要记住你是我的保镖。
Hi. What a thrill to meet you. My niece is a big fan of yours.
见到你太激动了 我侄女是你的大粉丝。
Do you happen to have a picture of her?
你这儿有没有她的照片?
Not why we are here. But if we are going to be in business together, I need to know a little bit about you first.
我们来这里不是为了这个。但如果我们要开始商谈的话, 我首先需要稍微了解你一下。
He gave me a kidney.
他给了我一个肾。
So you're scarred.
所以你心里留下了创伤。
You know, that's getting a little personal. Can we just stick to houses?
有些转到私人问题上了 我们还是来看看房子吧?
On second thought, yes, I am. And I must insist that you let no one know that I was here!
我要说的是“是的 我说完了” 不要对任何人说我在这里。
I am amazed that you can stand without a spine.
我很吃惊你竟会没骨气到这种地步。
I think we can spend a little more money than that!
我觉得我们可以在别的事情上花费更多一点
I don't think that's hardly fair, I mean, there was the movie last night, popcorn, you wanted the big drink.
我认为这花并不算什么啊,我意思是昨晚的电影 爆米花 还有你要的那被*茶
no no I'm on the phone. They're lovely. Thank you. Yeah, yeah, Habib, let me call you back.
不不我在打电话 这花很漂亮 谢谢。好的好的 我们以后再谈。
You are on my foot.
你压到我的脚了
I can't move. I've got a "For Sale"sign in my backyard.
我动不了啊 有一张促销牌在我的背后。
What a relief. You'd never believe how lost I was. Would it help if I said I was happy for you?
轻松多了。你不会相信我之前多么难熬啊。如果我说我为你们高兴 我就没事了吧?
How could you?
你怎么能够这样?
Whoa, now hold up, little girl.
等下 小宝贝
Why are you dating someone without telling me? Explain how you could ever think that there's someone out there who could ever replace my mom.
为什么你约会不告诉我?哪根筋促使你认为有人能够代替我的妈妈。
That was awkward.
真是尴尬。
I like coming out here at night. It's a good place to try and figure things out. Maybe we could figure things out together.
我喜欢在这样安静的夜晚出来散散步 这是个解释事情的好地方。也许我们能够一起把事情解决好
Why didn't you tell me?
为什么你不告诉我?
I guess I was hoping to tell you at just the right time and just the right way, so you'd understand and not end up out here on the deck all alone. I guess there was no right time, was there?
我的意思是想时机成熟了才对你们说而且用正确的方式,那样你才能理解。要不然你也不会独自待在后院了。我想现在还不是时候,是吗?
I just can't picture you with anybody else but Mom.
我就是不能接受你选择妈妈以外的人。
Neither can I. What she and I had was special. I can't replace that.
我也不能。她和我的经历是无与伦比的。任何人都不能代替的。
Then why are you dating?
那你为什么要去约会别人呢?
Because life goes on, and we gatta try and figure out some way to go on with it. Don't you think your mom would've wanted that for us?
因为生活还要继续,我们都需要找到一种生活方式来面对现在的生活。难道你不认为你的妈妈也希望我们如此吗?
Yeah, I guess she would've. She was pretty smart that way. I really miss her, Daddy.
是的 妈妈也会这么想。她是那样的善解人意。我真的很想她,爸爸。
I miss her too, kiddo
我也想她 小乖乖。
Dad, let's not ruin the beautiful moment.
爸爸 请不要破坏这美好的时刻。
You're right. I'll ruin it tomorrow.
你说得对,我明天再破坏。
mid-terms are halfway to finals, so I only need to study about as half as hard. And since I study twice as hard as everybody else, I only need to study a quarter. So i'm done. See how that works?
期中考试意味离整个学期才一半,所以我只要花一半的努力去学习,既然我的学习效率是别人的两倍,我只需要花费四分之一的时间去学习就够了。我说得没错吧。这下行了吧。
No, and you know what? I'm the dad. And you lose. See how that works?
不行, 你知道吗 我是老爸 得听我的。这下行了吧。
You see, little sister, Dad, as a single parent, is just trying to make sure that you have the proper guidance. And I, for one, commend him on his commitment to ecation.
你应该明白,小妹妹,老爸作为一个单身父亲,就是要让你得到正确的引导。而我呢,对他的这种教育方式非常之赞同。
Son, I'm glad you see it that way. Because I'm committing you to staying home and studying this weekend, too.
儿子,我很高兴你能这么想。因为我现在就要指导你这周末也要一样要待在家里学习。
Minus(白痴)
热心网友
时间:2023-05-19 06:09
楼上的很厉害啊~怎么找到的啊
热心网友
时间:2023-05-19 06:09
楼上的。。。少了很多啊。。。楼主要是要我发到你邮箱。。可以吗。。。