高分求英语情景对话关于go shopping 三个人的
发布网友
发布时间:2022-05-18 21:18
我来回答
共2个回答
热心网友
时间:2023-11-04 22:56
H=husband W=wife S=seller
H: Hey darling, guess what,today I saw a guy in my office wearing such a nice suit with a fantastic tie. (嘿,亲爱的,想不到吧,今天我们办公室一个家伙穿了这么一套漂亮西装还配了条精致的领带)
W: Forget it ,that isn't what you can think about,it must take half of your monthly pay. (算了吧,那不是你能想的,得花你半个月薪水呢。)
H:No, not at all, it's quite cheap, the goods in the shopping center are all on sale,not only the clothes! (才不,便宜极了,购物中心正大减价呢,可不只衣服!)
W: Welle,not bad, I'll go with you and have a look, it's so hard to say "let's go shopping" from your mouth, I remember last time when you said that, Washington was the president. (哦,不错,我和你看看去,很难从你嘴里说出“逛商店去呀!”这样的话,我还记得上次你说这话的时候,华盛顿还是总统呢~~)
H:OK, no more horsefeathers let's go.(行了,别胡说了,走吧。)
S: Hello Sir and Madam what can I do for you? (先生女士,你们好,能为你们做些什么?)
H: Eh,..I'm searching for... aha here it is.This is exactly what I want.(呃,我在找......啊哈,这呢,我就想找它。)
(after a while) (过了一会儿)
H: (to wife)(对妻子)Isn't this suit nice on me?(这衣服我穿上帅不?)
W: Oh my god! your fool ,do you know what you are truly like? In this suit you're such a copy of a fat dog!Change it in ten seconds or disappear from my eyesight. (哦,上帝,你个笨蛋,知道你其实像什么吗?穿上这套衣服你简直就是一只胖狗的复制品,十秒钟换下来否则从我眼前消失。)
S: There are many other kinds of nice suit, why not try the others?(我们这儿还有很多其它款式的西装,为什么不试试别的?)
H: (to wife)I wonder what is OK in your mind. (对妻子)(我想知道你觉得什么样好?)
W: Ah...look, this one is not bad, and this breeches and this tie. (啊...看,找个不错,还有这裤子和领带)
(few minutes out of the fitting room)(几分钟走出试衣间)
H: (to wife ,angrily)Ha Haha ,see what , this is your choice? Green trousers,orange coat ,brown shirt with a black tie. What a wonderful clown I am! I don't have not any interest to buy anything more. Let's go back home.(生气地对妻子)(哈哈,看看吧,这就是你选的?翠绿的裤子、金黄的外套、棕色衬衣还配一条黑领带。我现在成了一个不折不扣的小丑了!我再没兴趣买东西了,回家!)
W: No,of course not ,your job is done ,but I still want to look for something tasty!(不行,你没事了,我还想找点好吃的去呢!)
H: Hell,Satan told me ask you to come here. (天啊,鬼叫我让你来这)
(after the couple went away) (夫妻俩走后)
S: My god, god bless me never meet this kind of person anymore in the future! (我的上帝,保佑我再也没看见这样的人!)
参考资料:http://iask.sina.com.cn/b/11489741.html
热心网友
时间:2023-11-04 22:57
A: Hello. Do you know how to get to the Shipping Centre?
知道怎么去购物中心么?
B: Oh~~~ the Shipping Centre, eh?
哦`~~~购物中心阿~~~~
C: Ya, the shipping centre, wanna go shipping with us? Come and show us the directions to get there.
对阿,跟我们一起来吧,顺便给我们指路。
B: Unfortunately, I don't know the way either.
和可惜,我也不知道路
A: ( - -|||) That's too bad , let's just take the taxi.
- -|||我们只能打taxi了
(At the Mall)
A: Hey, didn't you say you need a pair of shoes? here's a store, let's take a look here.
这里有个鞋店,我们去逛逛
C: Sure.
好
B: The shoes all look beautiful, but the price is a bit too high.
鞋子好漂亮,只是价格贵了点儿
C: Let's go find another store then.
我们去其他店
B: Oh wait a second! Here's the discounted area!
等等!这里有打折区!
C: Wow!! The price is just about right. I'm going to take a few pairs.
价格合适,我准备买几双.
A:Actually, I'm planning to get a pair as well.
其实,我也准备买双
B: I'll wait for you outside.
我在外面等你们
(On the way home)
A: I spent $200 today in total.
今天花了200块钱。
C: $500 for me!
我500
B: Haha~ guess why I did not spend a penny at the shipping centre?
哈哈!猜猜为什么我在商店一分钱没花?
A, C: Why?
为什么
B: Because I forgot my wallet home.
因为我钱包忘家里了。
A, C: -___-||||
(全局终,鞠躬)
嘿嘿~~~偶随便编的~~~~