翻译一下。谢谢。翻译的好的再加分。。。谢谢。。
发布网友
发布时间:2023-10-16 12:48
我来回答
共2个回答
热心网友
时间:2024-12-12 02:42
楼主,已替你翻译好了,虽不能自称八级,但亦应该很贴切,希望会满意。
四目交接的时候 不要停留太久
Don't take too long when staring at each other.
适可而止的问候 关心不能太过
Greet rationally never over concern.
好奇也别去探索 妒嫉只能深锁
Don't probe even if you curious, and lock up your jealousy
如果忍不住寂寞 也不能对你说
Even couldn't stand the loneliness, and I can't tell
啊 好朋友 啊 我的好朋友
Oh good friend! oh my good friend!
不小心的沉默 不想让你太难过
Careless silence,don't want you to feel upset.
我们就站在落地窗的两边
We are standing on the opposite side of a French window.
就算触碰也有了界限
Even touching would have a boundary.
如果跨越过彼此那道边界
if stepping over to each other border
是靠近还是更遥远
Is it nearer or became even farther away?
相信我们走到另一个境界
Believe we have walked into another state.
搭肩高唱友谊万万岁
Standing shoulder to shoulder and let us sing "long live friendship"
要是我爱你变成了语言
If I love you has become a language
什么会多一些 什么会少一些
What would be more, and what would be less
就让别人去猜测 我们清白的很
Let others to guess, we already can guess it rather clearly
就让自己去承受 那种清白的闷
Just let ourselves to accept love, those boring clarity
就算我只是朋友 能不能有要求
Even if I am a friend, may I have a request?
如果会发生什么 也是我想太多
If something would happen, only that because I think about it too much
啊 好朋友 就只是好朋友
Oh good friend! only just good friend!
不小心说出口 微笑中藏着难过
Don't talk carelessly, smile hides sadness.
我们就站在落地窗的两边
We are standing on the opposite side of a French window.
就算触碰也有了界限
Even touching would has a boundary.
如果跨越过彼此那道边界
if stepping over to each other border
是靠近还是更遥远
Is it nearer or became even farther away.
你会不会也曾闪过这感觉
Have you ever had such a thrill through feeling?
一念之间就要差一点
Just a difference of split of a second.
要是我爱你 变成了利剑
If love you becomes a sharp blade.
什么会被消灭 什么才会复原
What would be destroyed, and what would be recovered?
那是我的底线 继续将你暗恋
That's my bottomline——carry on to loving you secretly.
热心网友
时间:2024-12-12 02:43
简单啊,上网随便进个翻译的网站就能翻译的