英语小故事,最好是《安徒生童话》《格林童话》的
发布网友
发布时间:2022-04-24 08:57
我来回答
共1个回答
热心网友
时间:2022-06-18 06:55
A little boy asked his mother "Why are you crying?"
一个男孩问他的妈妈:“ 你为什么要哭呢?”
"Because I'm a woman," she told him.
妈妈说:“因为我是女人啊。”
"I don't understand," he said.
男孩说:“我不懂。”
His mum just hugged him and said, "And you never will."
他妈妈抱起他说:“你永远不会懂的。”
Later the little boy asked his father,"Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"
后来小男孩就问他爸爸:“妈妈为什么毫无理由的哭呢?”
"All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.
他爸爸只能说:“所有女人都这样。”
The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.
小男孩长大了,成为一个男人,但他仍就不懂女人为什么哭泣。
Finally he put in a call to God; and when God got on the phone, he asked,"God, why do women cry so easily?"
最后,他打电话给上帝;在上帝拿起电话时,他问道:“上帝,女人为什么那么容易哭泣呢?”
God said: "When I made the woman, she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world; yet, gentle enough to give comfort."
上帝回答说:“当我创造女人时,就让她很特别。我使她的肩膀能挑起整个世界;同时却又柔情似水。”
"I gave her an inner strength to enre childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children."
“我让她的内心很坚强,能够承受分娩的痛苦,并能多次忍受来自自己孩子的拒绝。”