<飞鸟集>里除《世界上最遥远的距离>>的长诗,中英对照
发布网友
发布时间:2022-04-25 14:26
我来回答
共2个回答
热心网友
时间:2023-07-10 01:50
1、Stray birds of summercome to my window tosing and fly away.And yellow leaves of autumn,which have no songs,flutter and fallthere with a sign.
夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。
2、A troupe of littlevagrants of the world,leave yourfootprints in my words.
世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。
3、The world puts off its mask of vastnessto its lover.It becomes smallas one song, as onekiss of the eternal.
世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。
4、It is the tears of the earth that keephere smiles in bloom.
是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。 5、The mighty desertis burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughsand flies away.
无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。
6、If you shed tearswhen you miss thesun,you also miss the stars.
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
7、The sands in your waybeg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carrythe burden of their lameness?
跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?
8、Her wishful facehaunts my dreamslike the rain atnight.
她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
9、Once we dreamt that we were strangers.We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。
10、Sorrow is hushedinto peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。
11、Some unseen fingers,like an idle breeze,are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.
有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微风似的,正在我的心上奏着潺沅的乐声。
12、What language is thine, Oh sea? The language of eternal question.What language is thy answer, Oh sky? The language of
eternal silence.
“海水呀,你说的是什么?”“是永恒的疑问。”“天空呀,你回答的话是什么?”“是永恒的沉默。”
13、Listen, my heart,to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.
静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。
14、The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night——it is great. Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.
创造的神秘,有夜间的黑暗——是伟大的。而知识的幻影却不过如晨间之雾。
15、Do not seat your love upon a precipicebecause it is high.
不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。
16、I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nodsto me and goes.
我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过去了。
17、There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind.
这些微思,是树叶的籁籁之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。
18、What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
19、My wishes are fools,they shout across the song, my master.Let me but listen.
神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的哥声中喧叫着呢。让我只是静听着吧。
20、I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.
我不能选择那最好的。是那最好的选择我。
空间*只贴部分,需要的留言
21、They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.
那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。
22、That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。
23、We,the rustling leaves,have a voice that answers the storms,but who are you so silent? I am a mere flower.
“我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?”“我不过是一朵花。”
24、Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。
25、Man is a born child,his power is the power of growth.
人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。
26、God expects answers for the flowers he sends us,not for the sun the earth.
神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地。
27、The light that plays,like a naked child,among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.
光明如一个*的孩子,快快活活地在绿叶当中游戏,它不知道人是会欺诈的
28O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.
啊,美呀,在爱中找你自己吧,不要到你镜子的谄谀去找寻。
29My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon
it her signature in tears with the words, "I love thee."
我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上冲激着,以热泪在上边写着她的题记:
“我爱你。”
30
“月儿呀,你在等候什么呢?”
“向我将让位给他的太阳致敬。”
Moon, for what do you wait?
To salute the sun for whom I must make way.
31
绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音。
The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the mb earth.
32
神自己的清晨,在他自己看来也是新奇的。
His own mornings are new surprises to God.
33
生命从世界得到资产,爱情使它得到价值。
Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth
by the claims of love.
34
枯竭的河床,并不感谢它的过去。
The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.
35
鸟儿愿为一朵云。
云儿愿为一只鸟。
The bird wishes it were a cloud.
The cloud wishes it were a bird.
36
瀑布歌唱道:“我得到自由时便有了歌声了。”
The waterfall sing, "I find my song, when I find my freedom."
37
我说不出这心为什么那样默默地颓丧着。
是为了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾记得的小小的需要。
I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence.
It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.
38
妇人,你在料理家务的时候,你的手足歌唱着,正如山间的溪水歌唱着在
小石中流过。
Woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs sing
like a hill stream among its pebbles.
39
当太阳横过西方的海面时,对着东方留下他的最后的敬礼。
The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation
to the East.
40
不要因为你自己没有胃口而去责备你的食物。
Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.
41
群树如表示大地的愿望似的,踮起脚来向天空窥望。
The trees, like the longings of the earth, stand atiptoe to peep
at the heaven.
42
你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this
I had been waiting long.
43
水里的游鱼是沉默的,陆地上的兽类是喧闹的,空中的飞鸟是歌唱着的。
但是,人类却兼有海里的沉默,地上的喧闹与空中的音乐。
The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy,
the bird in the air is singing.
But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and
the music of the air.
44
世界在踌躇之心的琴弦上跑过去,奏出忧郁的乐声。
The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making
the music of sadness.
45
他把他的刀剑当作他的上帝。
当他的刀剑胜利的时候他自己却失败了。
He has made his weapons his gods.
When his weapons win he is defeated himself.
46
神从创造中找到他自己。
God finds himself by creating.
47
阴影戴上她的面幕,秘密地,温顺地,用她的沉默的爱的脚步,跟在“光”
后边。
Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret meekness,
with her silent steps of love.
48
群星不怕显得象萤火那样。
The stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.
49
谢谢神,我不是一个权力的轮子,而是被压在这轮子下的活人之一。
I thank thee that I am none of the wheels of power but I am one with
the living creatures that are crushed by it.
50
心是尖锐的,不是宽博的,它执着在每一点上,却并不活动。
The mind, sharp but not broad, sticks at every point but does not move.
热心网友
时间:2023-07-10 01:50
【世界上最遥远的距离】
【The furthest distance in the world】
【印度】泰戈尔
By Tagore
世界上最遥远的距离
The furthest distance in the world
不是生与死
Is not between life and death
而是我就站在你的面前
But when I stand in front of you
你却不知道
Yet you don't know that
我爱你
I love you
世界上最遥远的距离
The furthest distance in the world
不是我站在你面前
Is not when I stand in front of you
你却不知道我爱你
Yet you can't see my love
而是明明知道彼此相爱
But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both
却不能在一起
Yet cannot
Be together
世界上最遥远的距离
The furthest distance in the world
不是明明知道彼此相爱
Is not being apart while being in love
却不能在一起
而是明明无法抵挡这股想念
But when plainly can not resist the yearning
却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里
Yet pretending
You have never been in my heart
世界上最遥远的距离
The furthest distance in the world
不是明明无法抵挡这股想念
却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里
Is not
而是用自己冷漠的心
But using one's indifferent heart
对爱你的人
掘了一条无法跨越的沟渠
To dig an uncrossable river
For the one who loves you
哦,no 打错了……= =