酒店总台有那些礼貌用语
发布网友
发布时间:2022-04-25 16:23
我来回答
共1个回答
热心网友
时间:2022-06-22 06:57
欢迎和问候语:
1) Good morning(afternoon, evening),sir(madam).
早上(下午、晚上) 好,先生(夫人) 。
2) How do you do ?
您好!(初次见面)
How do you do ?
您好!
Glad to meet you .
很高兴见到您。
3) How are you ?
您好吗?
Fine ,thanks. And you ?
好的,谢谢。您呢?
4) Welcome to our hotel(restaurant, shop).
欢迎您到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店) 来。
5) Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel .
愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
6) I hope you will enjoy your stay with us .
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
(客人刚入店时)
I hope you are enjoying your stay with us .
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
(客人在饭店逗留期间)
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us .
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
(客人离店时)
7) Have a good time !
祝您过得愉快!
电话用语:
8) This is XX Hotel, Front Desk. .
Can I help you ?
xx大酒店,前厅。您找谁?
9) Sorry , I’ve dialed the wrong number.
对不起,我拨错号了。
10) May I speak to your General Manager?
能和你们总经理说话吗?
Speaking.
我就是。
11) Sorry. He is not in at the moment .
对不起,他现在不在。
Would you like to leave a message ?
您要留口信吗?
12) Pardon ?
I beg your pardon ?
对不起,请再说一遍好吗?
祝贺语:
13) Congratulations! 祝贺您!
14) Happy birthday! 生日快乐!
15) Happy New Year! 新年快乐!
16) Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐!
17) Have a nice holiday! 节日快乐!
18) Wish you every success! 祝您成功!
答谢和答应语:
19) Thank you (very much).
谢谢您(非常感谢) 。
20) Thank you for your advice(information, help).
感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助) 。
21) It’s very kind of you .
谢谢,您真客气。
22) You are welcome.
不用谢。
23) Not at all .
Don’t mention it .
不用谢。
24) It’s my pleasure .
很高兴为您服务。
With pleasure .
My pleasure .
25) I am at your service.
乐意为您效劳。
26) Thank you for staying in our hotel.
感谢您在我们饭店下榻。
道歉语:
27) I’m sorry . 很抱歉。
28) Excuse me . 对不起。
29) I’m sorry . It’s my fault . 对不起,那是我的过错。
30) Sorry to have kept you waiting . 对不起,让您久等了。
31) Sorry to interrupt you . 对不起,打扰您了。
32) I’m sorry about this. 对此表示歉意。
33) I apologize for this. 我为此道歉。
34) That’s all right . 没关系。
35) Let’s forget it . 算了吧。
征询语:
36) Can(May ) I help you ? 我能帮您什么吗?
Yes ,please . 好的。
37) What can I do for you ? 我能为您干点什么吗?
38) Is there anything I can do for you ? 有什么我能为您效劳的?
39) Just a moment , please . 请稍等一下。
40) May I use your phone ? 我能借用您的电话吗?
Yes ,of course . 当然可以。
Certainly . 当然可以。
指路用语:
41) Go upstairs/downstairs 上楼/下楼
42) It’s on the second(third) floor. 在二(三) 楼
43) Excuse me. Where is the washroom 对不起,请问盥洗室(电梯) 在哪儿?
(restroom,elevator)
This way ,please. 请这边走。
44) Turn left/right. 往左(右) 转。
45) It’s in the lobby near the main entrance. 在大厅*近大门。
46) It’s in the basement at the end of the corridor. 在地下室走廊尽头。
提醒用语:
47) Mind(Watch) your step. 请走好。
48) Please be careful. 请当心。
49) Please don’t leave anything behind. 请别遗忘您的东西.
50) Don’t worry. 别担心。
51) Take it easy. 放心好了。
52) Please don’t smoke here. 请不要在这里抽烟。
告别语:
53) Goodbye. 再见.
54) See you later. 等会见。
55) Good night. 晚安。
56) See you tomorrow. 明天见。
57) Goodbye and thank you for coming. 再见,谢谢您的光临。
58) Goodbye and hope to see you again. 再见,希望再见到您。
59) Have a nice trip! 一路平安!
60) Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck! 祝您旅途愉快!
前厅部
(61) Have you a reservation?
您预订过吗?
(62) May I have your name and room number?
您能告诉我您的名字与房间号码吗?
(63) Here is your room key.
给您房间钥匙。
(64) Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there.
请去那边帐台付款。
(65) Are these your baggage? May I take them for you?
这些是您的行李吗?我来帮您拿,好吗?
(66) I’m afraid our hotel is fully booked on that date.
对不起,我们饭店那一天的客房全部订满了。
(67) Your room is confirmed for that day. We look forward to serving you.
您要的那一日房间已经确认了。我们期待着为您服务。
(68) I’ll cancel Mr Bell’s reservation from February 27th for three nights.
我将取消BELL先生从2月27日开始3个晚上的预订。
我们期待着下一次为您服务。
(69) May I reconfirm your departure date?
我可以再次确认您的离店日期吗?
(70) I’m sorry, madam. We don’t have any vacancy at the moment.
对不起,小姐,我们现在没有空房间。
(71) How many pieces of luggage do you have?
请问您有几件行李?
(72) Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag?
您包里有贵重或易碎物品吗?
(73) You can get your money changed at the cashier’s Desk..
您可以去收款处兑换钱。
(74) Could you take a message for her, please?
你能不能为我给她留信口信?
(75) Just a moment, please, sir. I’ll put you through.
请稍等一下,先生。我马上为您接通。
(76) For outside calls, please press 9 first and when you hear the dialing tone, press the number you want.
打外线请先按9,听到声响后再按您所要的号码。
(77) How would you like to make payment, sir.
先生,请问您将如何付款?
(78) Here is your change and receipt, sir. I’ll send a bellman up to get your luggage.
先生,这是您的找钱和收据。我马上叫行李员上去取您的行李。
(79) The rate of your room will be paid by your host unit while the others should be at your expense..
您的房费将由接待单位支付,而杂费则应由您自己付。
(80) How many copies do you need?
您要复印几份?
(81) Can you give me your fax number, sir?
请您告诉我您的传真号码好吗?
(82) When can I pick it up?
我什么时间能取?
管家部
(83) Housekeeping. May I come in?
客房服务员,我可以进来吗?
(84) Leave your laundry in the laundry bay behind the bathroom door.
请把要洗的东西放在浴室门后的洗衣袋中。
(85) I hope I’m not disturbing you.
我希望没有打扰您。
(86) One moment, madam. I’ll bring them to you right away.
等一会,夫人。我马上送来。
(87) I’ll show you to your room. Would you come this way?
我带您去您的房间。请这边走好吗?
(88) I’m sorry to disturb you, sir, but we would like to clean the room. May we do it now?
对不起,打扰您了,先生。我们想现在打扫房间,可以吗?
(89) I’m sorry, sir, but could you wait another 20 minutes, please?
对不起,先生, 但您能再等20分钟吗?
(90) Could you bring me some more towels, please?
你能不能再给我拿几条毛巾来?
(91) Yes, madam. I’ll bring them to your room at once.
好的,夫人,我马上给您送来。
(92) The hotel provides free shoe shining service for its guests.
酒店为住店客人提供免费擦鞋服务。
(93) I’m terribly sorry. I do wish we had known it earlier.
非常对不起。要是我们早点知道就好了。
(94) There’s something wrong with the toilet.
抽水马桶出毛病了。
(95) I’ll inform the Engineering Department right now.
我马上就通知工程部。
(96) Good evening, sir. Your laundry is ready. Would you see if they are all right?
晚上好,先生。您送洗的衣服洗好了,请您查看一下是否满意?
(97) Please sign on the laundry list, madam.
小姐,主须送洗衣服单上签字。
(98) Pardon, madam. I’m afraid I don’t follow.
请原谅,太太,我没有听明白您说什么。
(99) May I know her nationality, British or American?
我可以知道她的国籍吗,英国人还是美国人?
(100) When did you lose it?
您什么时候丢失的?
(101) Can you give us details of your…?
请您详细描述一下您的……好吗?
(102) We’ll try everything we can to look for it for you.
我们将尽一切可能替您寻找失物。
(103) I’m sorry to hear that. Shall we search the room once again?
听到这件事我深表遗憾,我们在房间里找一遍好吗?
(104) I’m sorry to hear that. I’ll ask a repairman to come to your room at once.
很抱歉听您这么说。我马上叫修理工到您房间来。
餐饮部
(105) Sit down, please. Here is the menu. May I take your order, sir?
请坐,给您菜单。先生,您要点菜吗?
(106) Would you like to have coffee or tea?
您要喝咖啡还是茶?
(107) Would you like to have some wine with your dinner?
您用餐时需要喝点酒吗?
(108) Service hours are: 7:00-9:00a.m.for breakfast…
餐厅供应时间是:早上7点到9点…
(109) Here is the bill. Please sign it.
这是您的帐单,请签字。
(110) What time would you like your table?
您什么时候来用餐。
(111) Would you like to sit by the window?
请问您是否喜欢坐在*窗的位子?
(112) May I suggest that you wait in the bar?
我建议您去酒吧等候,好吗?
(113) Here is your Beggar’s Chicken.
您的叫化子鸡来了。
(114) That’s all for your dishes. If you want anything else, just call me. Please enjoy yourself.
您的菜上齐了。如果您还要什么,请叫我。祝您就餐愉快。
(115) I do apologize for giving you the wrong soup.
我上错汤了,真抱歉。
(116) How do you like the fish cooked this way?
您觉得鱼这样烧怎么样?
(117) The buffet is over there, please help yourself.
自助餐在那边,请随意了取用。
(118) How would you like your eggs?
您喜欢鸡蛋怎样烧?
(119) Our buffet serves rich Chinese and Western food and also various kinds of salads, cakes and fruit.
自助餐厅食品丰富,有中式食品、西式食品,还有各式色拉、糕点和水果。
(120) Room service. Can I help you?
送餐服务。有什么事要我们办吗?
(121) I’m terribly sorry, sir. There is a mistake on the bill.
太对不起了,先生。帐单上出了一点错。
(122) Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or request.
如果有什么问题或要求,请即与我们联系,不必客气。
(123) There are several ways of paying for the drinks.
饮料费的收付方法有几种。
(124) The exchange rate today is … for… RMB.
今天的兑换率是…兑换…人民币。
(125) I’ll need your signature and room number.
我需要您的签名和您的房号。
销售用语
(126) What kind of rooms(food) would you like to have ? 您需要什么样的房间(菜) ?
(127) Here is a brochure of our hotel . 这是介绍我们酒店的小册子。
(128) We’ll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount . 我们给您九折优惠。
(129) We’ll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts . 我们给陪同提供免费早餐。
(130) We accept your terms . 我们接受您的条件。
公关用语
(131) May I introce myself ? 让我介绍我自己。
(132) May I present you a little souvenir ? 请接受我们的一点小纪念品。
(133) Let’s drink to our friendship ! 为我们的友谊干杯。
(134) Let’s propose a toast to the health of our guests !建议为在座客人的健康干杯。
(135) Cheers ! 干杯!
征求意见用语
(136) How do you like Chinese food ? 您喜欢中国菜吗?
(137) What do you think of our service ? 您对我们的服务有什么意见?
(138) Thank you for your comments(compliment , suggestions).
谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议) 。
(139) I’m afraid it’s against the hotel’s regulations . 这是违反饭店的规章制度。
(140) In our hotel we don’t accept tips . 我们饭店是不收小费的。
It’s our pleasure to serve our guests well. 我们为客人服务好感到高兴。
Thank you all the same . 然而,还是要谢谢您。
(141) I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for the damage . 您必须赔偿。
(142) Thank you for telling us about it . 谢谢您告诉我们。
I’ll look into the matter right away . 我马上去处理这事。
(143) I assure you it won’t happen again . 我保证此类事不会再发生。
(144) Please don’t worry ,sir (madam) . 先生(夫人) ,请不必担忧。
I’ll send someone up to your room right away . 我马上派人到您的房间去。
(145) I can’t guarantee anything ,but I’ll try my best . 我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。
商场用语
(146) What can I show you? 您要买什么?
(147) How do you like fashion(color , size , design)? 您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案) 吗?
(148) The extra large size of this color is out of stock .
这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了。
Please try us again tomorrow .
请明天再来看看。
(149) They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five) yuan RMB. You may pay in cash or with credit card .
Please pay at the cashier’s .
共计175元人民币。您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。请到帐台付款。
(150) You have made a good choice .
您真会买东西。
you have very good taste .
您眼力真好。
希望回答对你有用