《飘》的经典英文语段
发布网友
发布时间:2023-09-24 19:13
我来回答
共1个回答
热心网友
时间:2024-11-28 03:53
其中最经典的一句是:tomorrow is another day! 明天又是新的一天!
语段的话是其中的求婚对白:
-So I'll change the subject and say what I came to say.
-那我还是告诉你我要说的话吧。
-Say it, then, and get out!
-说吧,说完了马上走!
-What is it?
-是什么?
-That I can't go on any longer without you.
-我没有你就活不下去了。
-You are the most ill-bred man to come here at a time like this -with your filthy--
-你真是一个没有教养的男人!
-I made up my mind that you were the only woman for me the first day I saw you at Twelve Oaks.
-在十二橡园第一次见到你的时候,我就知道我要的就是你。
-Now that you've got the lumber mill and Frank's money,you won't come to me as you did to the jail.
现在你已经很富有了,不必像来监狱找我时那样对我了。
-So I see I shall have to marry you.
-所以我知道自已不得不娶你了。
-I never heard of such bad taste.
-我从没听过如此差的谎话。
-Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?
-要我跪下来求你才相信我吗?
-Turn me loose, you varmint, and get out of here!
-放开我,你这个无赖,快点出去!
-Forgive me for startling you with the impetuosity of my sentiments...
-原谅我吧,我的冲动令你受惊了…
-...my dear Scarlett. I mean, my dear Mrs. Kennedy.
-……我亲爱的思嘉丽,甘太太。
-But it cannot have escaped your notice that for some time past...
-但是难道你现在还没有发觉……
-...the friendship I have felt for you has ripened into a deeper feeling.
-……我对你的感情已经很成熟了吗?
-A feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.
-那种感情,是那么美好纯洁和神圣。
-Dare I name it? Can it be love?
-我敢问那不就是爱情了吗?
-Get up off your knees. I don't like your common jokes.
-快点起来。我已经厌倦你那些低级笑话了。
-This is an honorable proposal of marriage...
-这可是一次十分庄严的求婚啊……
-...made at what I consider a most opportune moment.
-……我觉得时机已经很适当了。
-I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.
-我不能让自已再等了。
-You're coarse, and you're conceited.
-你很卑鄙,而且很自负。
-And I think this conversation has gone far enough.
-我想我们的对话应该到此为止了。
-Besides, I shall never marry again.
-还有,就是我不会再结婚了。
-Oh, yes, you will, and you'll marry me.
-不,你会再结婚的,你要嫁给我。
-You? You!
-你?你!
-I don't love you!
-我不会爱你的!
-And I don't like being married.
-我也不喜欢结婚。