日常英语对话以及商务英语有哪些?
发布网友
发布时间:2022-04-19 17:04
我来回答
共1个回答
热心网友
时间:2023-08-30 04:28
1.You're in the pink!要想说人气色好,“You look fine!”当然不错,可如果你说“You're in the pink!”就妙得多了,实际上,在英语口语中,巧妙使用一些表示颜色的词能使得句子非常形象生动。
2.He is bouncy。“他精力充沛”美国人通常说:“He is bouncy。”,而不说“He is energetic”,牢记一些日常对话中的句式是你生活中一把必备的钥匙。如:久仰,“I get mind of you”比“I heard a lot about you。”轻松得多。
3.Did you get lost?有人开会迟到了,你若对他说“You are late。”,听起来像是废话。若说“Did you get lost?”,则更能让他感到歉疚,可千万别说成“Get lost!”,那可是让人滚蛋的意思。
4.Do you have the time?别人征求你的意见,问能否开窗户等,你要是说“You can do that。”就有点土了,用一句“Do you have the time?”就好多了。实际上,问他人的姓名,地址都可以这么用:“May I have your name?”要比“What’s your name?”礼貌得多,不过JC例外。
5.I would rather not say。别人问你不愿公开的问题,切勿用“It’s my secret,don’t ask such a personal question。”回答,一来显得你没有个性,二来也让对方觉得你气短。你可以说“I would rather not say。”(还是别说了吧)。
6.It’s on the tip of my tongue。有时候,你想说什么,可是想不起来,你可以说“Well…”、“Let me see。”、“Just a moment。”或“It’s on the tip of my tongue。”等。相比之下,最后一个句型是最地道的。
7.While I remember…
交谈时,你可能会转换话题,不要只说“By the way”,实际上,“To change the subject”、“Before I forget”、“While I remember”、“Mind you”都是既地道又受欢迎的表达。
8.I got it。遇到你不懂的问题时可别不懂装懂,“I know”可能是被中国人用得最多,而最不被美国人接受的一句话。当一个美国教师向你解释某个问题时,你如果连说两遍“I know”,我敢保证,他不会再跟你说什么了。用“I got it。”就顺耳得多,要是不懂就说“I’m not clear about it。”。不过如果你会说“It’s past my understanding。”或“It’s beyond me。”,你的教师一定会惊讶不已的。
无限扩展:
1.I’m supposed to go on a diet/get a raise。我应该节食/涨工资。
2.The meeting was scheled for two hours,but it is not over yet。会议原定两个小时,不过现在还没有结束。
3.Would you care to see it/sit down for a while?你要不要看/坐一会呢?
4.Do you mind if I take tomorrow off?你介意我明天请假吗?
5.I’m afraid that it’s not going to work out。我恐怕这事不会成的。
6.Is everything under control?一切都在掌握之中吗?
7.It really depends on who is in charge。那纯粹要看谁负责了。
8.Please tell me whether I need to purchase a foreign student policy.
告诉我是否我需要购买外国学生保险。
9.I'd like to know whether basic health insurance coverage should include benefits for outpatient, hospital, surgery and medical expenses.
我想知道基本健康保险所列的项目是否应包括医院门诊,住院,手术及药品等费用的赔偿。
10.Will you please tell me where I can purchase health insurance?
请告诉我在何处能买到健康保险?
11.Health insurance is merely a mean by which people pool money to guard against the sudden economic consequences of sickness or injury.
健康保险就是筹集一些钱以预防疾病或受伤而突然发生的经济困难。
12."Major medical" insurance policies are designed to help offset heavy medical expenses that can result from a prolonged illness or serious injury.
“巨额医药费保险”旨在协助减轻久病及重伤所造成的重大医药开支。
13.If the benefits provided under a certain policy have a dollar limitation for each service, you should determine whether these limitations are realistic.
如果某一家保险公司的健康保险对每种服务定有赔偿限额,你应断定这些限额是否合乎实际。
常用商务口语:
It is out of stock.
这件货品缺货。
This is our newest proct.
这是我们的产品。
The quality of our procts is very high.
我们的产品质量很高。
They are famous brands.
它们是。
I assure you of the quality.
我可以保证货的质量。
What is the price?
价格怎样?
Can it be cheaper?
能便宜点吗?
What's the lowest price?
多少?
Wholesale or retail?
你是批发还是零售?
Is check OK?
支票可以吗?
These are our new models.
这是我们的新样品。
We'll guarantee this proct for one year.
我们这项产品保用一年。
What style do you want?
你喜欢什么款式?
How about this one?
这种怎么样?
If you are not satisfied, return it to me.
如果你不满意,可以退回来。
When can you deliver?
什么时候交货?
Enjoy your stay in Yiwu.祝你在义乌过得愉快。