求一首金曲Blue eyes blue翻译
发布网友
发布时间:2022-04-30 13:23
我来回答
共2个回答
热心网友
时间:2022-06-22 14:12
I thought that U'd be loving me.我以为你爱我。
I thought U were the one who'd stay forever.我以为你是伴我终身的人。
But now forever's come & gone.但现在永远来又去。
And I'm still here alone.我仍然孤独一人。
U were only playing.你只是游戏人间。
U were only playing with my heart.你只是玩弄我的感情。
I was never waiting.我不再等待。
I was never waiting for the tears to start.我不再等待眼泪掉下来。
It was U who put the clouds above me.是你使我愁云密布。
It was U who made the tears fall down.是你使我掉下眼泪。
It was U who broke my heart in pieces.是你把我的心撕成碎片。
It was U,it was U who made my blue eyes blue.就是你使我变成忧郁的蓝眼睛。
Who oh,never should have trusted U.哦,不再相信你!
I thought that I'd be all U need.我以为我是你所需。
In Ur eyes I thought I saw my heaven.从你眼中我以为我看到了我的天堂。
And now my heaven's gone away.现在我的天堂已消失。
And I'm out in the cold.现在我被你冷落抛弃了。
U had me believing.你使我相信。
U had me believing in a lie.你使我相信了谎言。
Guess I couldn't see it.以为我无法看出。
I guess I couldn't see it till I saw goodbye.以为我无法看出来直到我被抛弃。
Who Oh,I never should have trusted U.哦,我不再相信你!
It was U.
Only U(It was U)who broke my heart in pieces.只有你把我的心撕成碎片。
Who oh,I never should to trusted U(who made my blue eyes blue).哦,我不再相信你(使我变成忧郁的蓝眼睛)!
Who oh,never should to trusted U(who made my blue eyes blue).哦,不再相信你(使我变成忧郁的蓝眼睛)!
Who oh,never should to catched U.哦,我不再与你联系!
热心网友
时间:2022-06-22 14:13
I thought that you'd be loving me
我曾以为你将一直深爱着我
I thought you were the one who'd stay forever
我曾以为你就是将永远陪伴我的另一半
But now forever has come and gone
然而现在,永远来了又走了
And I'm still here alone
留下我孤单单的一个
'Cause you were only playing
因为你只是在玩一场游戏
You were only playing with my heart
你只是在玩弄我的心
I was never waiting
我再也不会等待
I was never waiting for the tears to start
等待眼泪坠落
It was you who put the clouds above me
是你让我的天空乌云密布
It was you who made the tears fall down
是你让我的泪水滴落
It was you who broke my heart in peices
是你将我的心撕得粉碎
It was, it was you who made my blue eyes blue
是你 是你 使我忧郁的眼睛愈加忧郁
I never should've trusted
我从不该相信
I thought that I'd be all you need
我本以为我将成为你需要的一切
In your eyes I thought I saw my heaven
我本以为我从你的眼中看到了我的天堂
And now my heaven's gone away
然而现在我的天堂已经一去不复返
And I'm out in the cold
我在严寒中流离
'Cause you had me believing
因为你曾使我相信
You had me believing in a life
在我的生命中如此深信不疑
Guess I couldn't see it
也许当初我已被蒙蔽
Guess I couldn't see it 'til I saw "Good-bye"
也许我已被蒙蔽 直至我看到分手二字已写在我面前
It was you who put the clouds above me
是你让我的天空乌云密布
It was you who made the tears fall down
是你让我的泪水滴落
It was you who broke my heart in peices
是你将我的心撕得粉碎
It was, it was you who made my blue eyes blue
是你 是你 使我忧郁的眼睛愈加忧郁
Only U(It was U)who broke my heart in pieces.只有你把我的心撕成碎片。
Who oh,I never should to trusted U(who made my blue eyes blue).哦,我不再相信你(让我的眼睛更加忧郁)!
Who oh,never should to trusted U(who made my blue eyes blue).哦,不再相信你(让我的眼睛更加忧郁)!
Who oh,never should to catched U.哦,我不再与你联系!(我要把你忘记)