【重酬】请帮忙翻译下面文章(睡美女),晚会表演用。。急,回答好了再加1...
发布网友
发布时间:2024-01-30 06:32
我来回答
共2个回答
热心网友
时间:2024-08-17 21:23
旁白:在很久很久以前,有一个叫X的王国,里面住着国王一家人,还有若干仆人,但是,国王和王后没有孩子……
Narrator: A long long time ago, in a kingdom called X,lived a king and his family, with many servants, but the king and queen had nochildren.
王后祈祷状:神啊,请赐给我一个皮肤像雪一样白,嘴唇像血一样红的孩子吧~PS:我要男孩!
Queen (praying) : Oh God, please give me a baby whoseskin is as white as snow and lips asred as blood. P.S. I want a boy!.
旁白:神听到了王后的祈祷,于是,叼了一个婴孩给王后。
Narrator: So the god heard the queen’s prayer, and sent the queen a baby.
王后惊喜的喊:阿娜答,快来看看,这是上天赐给我们的礼物啊~
The queen exclaimed: Oh honey, come look quickly, this isheavens gift to us.
国王上场:哦,我的上帝,真是个美丽的孩子,亲爱的,我看我们就叫他XX吧~
Kings stages.
King : Oh my god, what a beautiful child, dear, let’sname her XX
王后反对:不,我觉得叫XX更好听。
Queen rejected: No, I think XX sounds better
国王伸手:那好吧~老规矩!
King reached out his hand: all right then, let’s settlethis the usual way
王后和国王猜拳:石头、剪子、布!
Queen and King: Rock, Paper, Scissors!
王后雀跃的看着孩子:哦也~亲爱的XX,以后你的名字就叫XX了哦~
Queen dancing about looking at the child: Oh yeah, dearXX, your name shall be fromnow on XX.
国王宣布:为了庆祝我老来得子,我要宴请天下臣民,来啊,摆个三天三夜的流水席!
The king announces: To celebrate my getting a child at anold age, I will invite all my people to come, and we will feast for three daysand three nights.
某财政长官哭喊着上:陛下,我们要工资!
A treasurer cried: your highnest, we want our salary!
国王沉思状:看来还是光请些重量级的人物就好了……
King (in deep thinking) : I think let’s just invite thosepeople of importance.
旁白:于是,国王和王后邀请了被称之为“十三点”的仙女组合,来为公主洗礼。
Narrator: So, the King and queen invited “the thirteenth fairy”for the purification of the princess. (这句没翻译出来,不好意思)
仙女1:我赐予小公主和我一样无与伦比的美貌!
Fairy 1: I give the little princess incomparable beautyas mine.
仙女2:我赐予小公主无与伦比的智慧,就像我一样!
Fairy 2: I give the little princess incomparable wisdomas mine
仙女3:我,我赐予小公主,无,无与伦比的,口,口才
Fairy3: I give the little princess in…incomparable elo…eloquence
仙女4:我赐予小公主像我一样的温柔性情,哦活活~
Fairy 4: I give the little princess a kind spirit asmine, o ho ho
仙女5:我要赐予小公主……
Fairy 5: I give the little princess….
旁白:正在最后一位仙女要赐予小公主祝福的时候
Narrator: Right when the last fairy was ready to give herblessings
不明人物1登场:为了防止世界被破~~坏
Unknown 1: to protect the world fromdevastation
不明人物2:为了维护世界的和~~平
Unknown 2: To unite all people with in our nations
1&2拥抱在一起:我们是穿梭在xyz中的x组合!!
1&2 hugging together: We are the x shuttling in xyz!!
1伸出手臂做期待状:黑洞,黑色的明天在等着我们!
Unknown 1(reaching out arms in hope of something) “Blackhole, A black tomorrowawaits for us.
旁白惊恐:大事不好了,万恶的魔女出现了!
Narrator (afraid): Oh no, the evil witch has appeared!
魔女:这么大的一个宴会居然没有邀请我这个宇宙间第一玉树临风、英俊潇洒、风流倜傥的魔女?!
Witch: Such a great feast and yet you didn’t invite me,the most charming handsome witchin the universe!
国王:那个,是因为您老老搬家,所以……
Kings: Um, that’s because your greatness keep on moving,so…
魔女手一挥:辩解无用!既然大家都送了小公主礼物,那我也来送一样吧~小公主确实无忧无虑的生活着,但到了16岁生日那天,她就会被一根香蕉给噎死,哇哈哈哈哈~~~噎死吧~~~
Witch: There’s no use explaining, Since everyone hasgiven the little prince a gift, I’ll give her mine, too. The little princessshall live care-free, until her 16th birthday, on that day she willbe choked to death by a banana, muhaha, choked to death.
旁白:停停停,不是应该被纺车给扎死吗?
Narrator: Wait a moment, shouldn’t it be a pricked by a spinning wheel?
魔女:你家有纺车吗?
Witch: Do you have a spinning wheel in you house?
旁白:木有!
Narrator: nope.
魔女:都什么年代了,换点花样吧~
Witch: That was ancient, it’s time to change things up a little bit.
旁白:但是……
Narrator: but…
魔女(威胁):我说是噎死的就是噎死的,你再废话,我咬死你哦~
Witch (threatening): I said choked and it will be choked,if you say anything more, I’ll bite you to death.
旁白苦大仇深状:于是,可怜的公主就这样被可恶的魔女诅咒了!
Narrator(with great agony) : so, the little princess thusgot cursed by the wicked witch.
魔女欢快的:你是风儿我是沙,缠缠绵绵绕天涯……(退场~)
Witch(merrily): You’re the wind and, I’m the sand, boundtogether, through the earth. (exit)
国王和王后担心的:怎么办啊?我可怜的孩子居然被诅咒了……
King and Quuen(worried): what shall we do, our poor babyhas been cursed!
仙女13:请不要担心,我的祝福还没有送出呢?
Fairy13: please don’t worry, I haven’t given my blessingsyet.
国王:那你为什么不送呢?
Kings: Why haven’t you?
仙女13羞怯的:因为我比较忙~
Fairy 13(shy): Because I was kind of busy
王后:请仙女赶快解除魔女的诅咒吧~
Queen: please break the spell of the witch.
仙女13:好吧~我所给的祝福就是:小公主会在16岁生日那天被一根香蕉噎着,但不会死去,而是沉睡,直到一个真心爱着她的王子出现亲吻她一下,那时小公主就会醒来,并且永远幸福的生活下去。
Fairy13: alright, here’s my blessing: On the little princess sixteenth birthdayshe’ll be choked by a banana, but shewon’t die, she’ll fall asleep, until a prince who truly loves her shall appear and kiss her,then will the little princess awake, and live happily ever after.
国王:为什么不一下子解除魔女的诅咒呢?
King: why don’t you just break the spell?
仙女13:因为这样比较浪漫啊~
Fairy 13: Because this is more romantic.
旁白:暴力场面请自动忽略,时间过的飞快,一眨眼,公主已经16岁了,她真是又美丽又善良,家中闲妻良母的典范啊~
Narrator: Violent scene, please ignore. Time flies, andthe princes is 16. She’s beautiful and kind, model for all wives.
公主:人家没见过又怎么了嘛~~?切~给我尝尝嘛~~
Princess: I’ve never seen it before, just let me taste itplease oh please!
魔女:给我钱我就给你!要不免谈!
Witch: give me money and I’ll give it to you! Or else nodeal!
公主:啥?没看我这么穷吗~?你看你的皮肤那么白~身材那么好~~头发那么黑~送我~好不好?
Princess: what! Can’t you see I’m so poo? Look whatbeautiful skin, fit body, and dark hair you have, could you just give it to me,please oh please? You’re the best.
魔女(狠心状):好吧
Witch(appear to be making a great sacrifice): alrightthen.
公主:嘿嘿~~头脑简单毕竟是简单~这么容易就骗到手了~~~
Princess: yeah, so simple minded, so easily tricked.
旁白:公主咬了一口香蕉,正在这时……
Narrator: the princess took a bite of the banana, andright as she bit it
魔女跟班:抓老鼠
Witch’s maid: Mouse!
旁白:一声尖叫过后,公主被香蕉噎到了,就这样慢慢地倒下。从此以后,日夜不停地变换着,公主的身边开了花又凋谢~长了草又死亡~时间过了几百年~此地变成了一座大花园~
Narrator: After a loud scream, the princesswas choked by the banana, and fell down slowly. And since then, day after day,flowers around the princess bloomed and faded, grass grew and died, few hundredyears passed by, and the place turned into a big garden.
热心网友
时间:2024-08-17 21:20
剧本很有意思哦,有点无厘头~~翻译如下:
旁白:在很久很久以前,有一个叫X的王国,里面住着国王一家人,还有若干仆人,但是,
国王和王后没有孩子……
Aside:Once upon a time, there is a kindom called X, the King and his family lived
there, together with many servants. However, the King and Queen don't have a
baby……
王后祈祷状:神啊,请赐给我一个皮肤像雪一样白,嘴唇像血一样红的孩子吧~PS:我要男
孩!
Queen(Praying):God, please bestow me a baby, whose skin is as white as snow, and
the lip is as red as blood. PS: I want a boy!
旁白:神听到了王后的祈祷,于是,叼了一个婴孩给王后。
Aside: The God heard the queen's pray, and send a baby to her.
王后惊喜的喊:阿娜答,快来看看,这是上天赐给我们的礼物啊~
The queen shouted in surprise: Anada, come and see, this is the gift God sent to
us~
国王上场:哦,我的上帝,真是个美丽的孩子,亲爱的,我看我们就叫他XX吧~
King appear on the stage: Oh, my god, what a beautiful baby. My dear queen, I
think we can call her XX~
王后反对:不,我觉得叫XX更好听。
Queen didn't agree with hom: No, I think XX is better.
国王伸手:那好吧~老规矩!
The king put out his hands: Ok, Do as custom demand!
王后和国王猜拳:石头、剪子、布!
The king and queen start playing finger guessing: Rock, acissor, paper!
王后雀跃的看着孩子:哦也~亲爱的XX,以后你的名字就叫XX了哦~
The queen look at the baby happlily: Oh yeah, Dear XX, you name is XX now.
国王宣布:为了庆祝我老来得子,我要宴请天下臣民,来啊,摆个三天三夜的流水席!
King announced: To celebrate the new born in my old age, I'll feast all my
people. Somebody, prepare us a big dinner.
某财政长官哭喊着上:陛下,我们要工资!
The finance minister shouted with crying: You majesty, we want our wages!
国王沉思状:看来还是光请些重量级的人物就好了……
King fell to his musing: It's just ok to invite some big cheese(说明:英语中形容
某人是VIP的、重要的人物用 big cheese)
旁白:于是,国王和王后邀请了被称之为“十三点”的仙女组合,来为公主洗礼。
Aside: The king and queen invite the fairies group called "Nut(十三点是傻瓜的意
思,口语用nut表示)" to christen the princess.
仙女1:我赐予小公主和我一样无与伦比的美貌!
Fairy 1: I give the little princess my incomparable beauty!
仙女2:我赐予小公主无与伦比的智慧,就像我一样!
Fairy 2: I give the little princess outstanding wisedom, just like me.
仙女3:我,我赐予小公主,无,无与伦比的,口,口才
Fairy 3: I give the little princess ex excellent elo eloquence.
仙女4:我赐予小公主像我一样的温柔性情,哦活活~
Fairy 4: I give the little princess my amiable disposition, Ohhehe~
仙女5:我要赐予小公主……
Fairy 5: I give the little princess……
旁白:正在最后一位仙女要赐予小公主祝福的时候
Aside: When the last fairy prepare to give blessing to the little princess
不明人物1登场:为了防止世界被破~~坏
Unknow person 1 appear on the stage: To prevent the world being des---troyed.
不明人物2:为了维护世界的和~~平
Unknow person 2: To keep the world in pea---ce.
1&2拥抱在一起:我们是穿梭在xyz中的x组合!!
1 & 2 huged together: We are X group travling in the XYZ.
1伸出手臂做期待状:黑洞,黑色的明天在等着我们!
1 put out his arm: Black hole, black future is waiting for us!
旁白惊恐:大事不好了,万恶的魔女出现了!
Aisde is scary: What a terriable! the wicked witch is coming!
魔女:这么大的一个宴会居然没有邀请我这个宇宙间第一玉树临风、英俊潇洒、风流倜傥的
魔女?!
Witch: As the most gentle, most handsome and most debonair witch in the
universe, How dare you don't invite me to such a great caremony?
国王:那个,是因为您老老搬家,所以……
King: Ah, because you often moves home, so ……
魔女手一挥:辩解无用!既然大家都送了小公主礼物,那我也来送一样吧~小公主确实无忧
无虑的生活着,但到了16岁生日那天,她就会被一根香蕉给噎死,哇哈哈哈哈~~~噎死吧~~~
The witch waved her hand: Don't explain any more! Now that we all have give
little princess gift, then I'll also give her one~ The little princess will live
happlily, however, on the date of her sixteenth's birthday, she'll choke to
death with a banana. Hahahaha~Choke to death.
旁白:停停停,不是应该被纺车给扎死吗?
Aside: Wait a moment, should she be stabbed by a Spinning wheel?
魔女:你家有纺车吗?
Witch: Do you have a Spinning wheel?
旁白:木有!
Aside: No!
魔女:都什么年代了,换点花样吧~
Witch: Can't you see waht age it is? try something new.
旁白:但是……
Aside: But……
魔女(威胁):我说是噎死的就是噎死的,你再废话,我咬死你哦~
Witch(Threating): I said she'll be choked to death, she'll choked to death. Any
more words, I'll kill you.
旁白苦大仇深状:于是,可怜的公主就这样被可恶的魔女诅咒了!
Aside (It seems that he suffers bitterly and nurses deep hatred): Then, the poor
princess was cursed by the wicked witch!
魔女欢快的:你是风儿我是沙,缠缠绵绵绕天涯……(退场~)
Witch (Happlily): You're wind, I'm sand, let's traviling to the world of another
part. (要翻译的押韵很难啊~~)
国王和王后担心的:怎么办啊?我可怜的孩子居然被诅咒了……
The king and queen is worried: Who can help us? My poor princess was cursed.
仙女13:请不要担心,我的祝福还没有送出呢?
Fairy 13: Don't worry, I didn't send my blessing yet.
国王:那你为什么不送呢?
King: Why didn't you do that?
仙女13羞怯的:因为我比较忙~
Fairy 13 (Sily): Because I'm a little busy~
王后:请仙女赶快解除魔女的诅咒吧~
Queen: Please help to relieve the curse of witch.
仙女13:好吧~我所给的祝福就是:小公主会在16岁生日那天被一根香蕉噎着,但不会死去
,而是沉睡,直到一个真心爱着她的王子出现亲吻她一下,那时小公主就会醒来,并且永远
幸福的生活下去。
Fairy 13: Ok, my blessing is: Little princess was choked by a banana when she is 16 years old, but she won't die, she is just in sleeping. She'll wake up and live happlily all her life after the prince who loved her appeared and kissed her.
国王:为什么不一下子解除魔女的诅咒呢?
King: Why don't you relieve the curse directly?
仙女13:因为这样比较浪漫啊~
Fairy 13: Because this will be more romantic~
旁白:暴力场面请自动忽略,时间过的飞快,一眨眼,公主已经16岁了,她真是又美丽又善
良,家中闲妻良母的典范啊~
Aside: Scenes of violence, please ingnore it. How time flies, the princess is 16 years old now, she is kind and beautiful, model for all the wives and mother.
公主:人家没见过又怎么了嘛~~?切~给我尝尝嘛~~
Princess: I've never seen it before, let me have a taste, please.
魔女:给我钱我就给你!要不免谈!
Witch: Give me money first, otherwise don't think of it.
公主:啥?没看我这么穷吗~?你看你的皮肤那么白~身材那么好~~头发那么黑~送我~好不好
?
Princess: Waht? Can't you see I'm so poor? Look, how white your skin is, how slim your body is, and what black hair, Could you give it to me, please.
公主:你最好了~~
Princess: You are the best
魔女(狠心状):好吧
Witch: Alright.
公主:嘿嘿~~头脑简单毕竟是简单~这么容易就骗到手了~~~
Princess: Hehe, she is just too fool, I got it so easy~
旁白:公主咬了一口香蕉,正在这时……
Aside: The princess take a bite of banana, at this time~
魔女跟班:抓老鼠
Witch's servant: Mouse! Catch the mouse!
旁白:一声尖叫过后,公主被香蕉噎到了,就这样慢慢地倒下。从此以后,日夜不停地变换
着,公主的身边开了花又凋谢~长了草又死亡~时间过了几百年~此地变成了一座大花园~
Aside: After a loud scream, the princess was choked and fell down on the ground slowly. Since then, day after day, flowers around the princess bloomed and rotted off. Grass grew and died. Hundreds of years has passed, this place has turned into a big garden.