跪求:一部英语电影的十句英语对白
发布网友
发布时间:2024-03-27 10:08
我来回答
共4个回答
热心网友
时间:2024-04-07 00:23
你好。我叫福尔斯,福尔斯·甘
Hello. My name's Forrest Forrest Gump.
要吃巧克力吗?
Do you want a chocolate?
我能吃掉上百万块巧克力
I could eat about a million and a half of these.
我妈妈常说
My mama always said
人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力
Life was like a box of chocolates.
你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种
You never know what you're going to get.
那双鞋子一定很舒适
Those must be comfortable shoes.
穿这样的鞋子你可以走上一整天
I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that
脚都不会痛
and not feel a thing.
我希望能有一双这样的鞋子
I wish I had shoes like that.
其实我的脚很痛
My feet hurt.
妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情
Mama always said there's an awful lot
只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道
you can tell about a person by their shoes.
他会往哪里走
Where they're going
他住在哪里
where they've been.
我穿过很多双鞋子
I've worn lots of shoes.
如果我仔细想的话
I bet if I think about it real hard
我能记得我第一双鞋子的模样
I could remember my first pair of shoes.
妈妈说它会带我到任何地方
Mama said they'd take me anywhere.
她说它是双魔鞋
She said they was my magic shoes.
好的,福尔斯,张开双眼
All rightForrestOpen your eyes now.
你走几步看看
Let's take a little walk around.
感觉如何?
How do those feel?
他的双腿很强壮,甘太太
His legs are strongMrs. Gump
是我见过最强壮的
as strong as I've ever seen.
但是他的背象政客一样弯
But his back's as crooked as a politician.
但我们会让他再直起来,对吧?
But we're going to straighten him right uparen't weForrest?
福尔斯!
Forrest!
热心网友
时间:2024-04-07 00:21
1.His back is as crooked as a politician. 不仅指出了后背的弯曲,而且顺便损了一顿政客的腐败。一语双雕。 2.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。 3.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going. Where they've been. 通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。 4.You are no different than anybody else is. 你和别人没有任何的不同,阿甘的妈妈从小就给阿甘一种自信。 5.Stupid is as stupid does. 傻人做傻事。阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以为是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一个人是看她的行动而非外表。这是典型的阿甘用语。 6.We were like peas and carrots. 豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。故但在美国烹饪时做为主食的点缀,而且它俩都是同时出现。故引申为形影不离。 7.There must be someing can be done.
不同的与其可以传递不同的信息,在电影里阿甘妈妈侧身,眼神里充满的诱惑,对校长暧昧的说了这句话。校长没有领会错她的意思~~女孩子甚用!! 8.Miracles happen every day. 美国人的宗教信仰。阿甘受的时非常典型的美国教育。 9. Son-of-bitch. 10.Sure as hell was. 绝对可信,铁板定钉了,敢以人格担保的可信,就是这种感觉。 11.Ain't I going to be me? 我不能成为我自己么,真实的,本色的自我? 12.Nobody gives a horse's shit who you are,puss ball. 没人在乎你是谁,女里女气的男人,明显的骂人的话。 13.Get your maggoty ass
热心网友
时间:2024-04-07 00:20
去google一下,英文的电影名+script,就整一个英文剧本都出来了,想要多少就多少
热心网友
时间:2024-04-07 00:22
推荐给你我的最爱《阿甘正传》
1.Put the past behind before you leave.
远行之前,请你放下你的过去。放下包袱轻松上路,才更容易成功。
2.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。
3.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going. Where they've been.
通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
4.You are no different than anybody else is.
你和别人没有任何的不同,阿甘的妈妈从小就给阿甘一种自信。
5.Stupid is as stupid does.
傻人做傻事。阿甘看似傻人,然而往往是那些自以为是自恃甚高的人做了傻事,所以看一个人是看她的行动而非外表。这是典型的阿甘用语。
6.We were like peas and carrots.
豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。故但在美国烹饪时做为主食的点缀,而且它俩都是同时出现。故引申为形影不离。
7.I don't know what is love,but I love you,Jenny.
智商低于常人的阿甘也许理解爱也和常人不同,但是,他的爱更加纯洁,更加让世俗无地自容!
8.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.
某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。 人类第一次登月的名言。
9.A promise is a promise.(made a promise and keep a promise).
信守承诺。阿甘信守了承诺,最后也得到了最好的回报。
10.I am a man of my word.
我是信守我承诺的人。
个人认为,这是励志的最经典影片,看了好多遍仍然每次都有新的领悟。
跪求 在一部英语电影里找10句金典的台词、外加翻译
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 4. Jenny and I was like peas and ...
英语电影简单对白 要求在十句以内 一定要简单 谢谢了,希望尽快啊...
泰坦尼克号。。。杰克和露丝在船头的那句话
一部电影里的10句经典英语句
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。2.Stupid is as stupid does.蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。3.Miracles happen every day.奇迹每天都在发生。4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.我和珍妮形影不离。5.H...
英文电影“经典”对白十句,要最近的电影 英文顺带翻译 求你们了 一 ...
Hope is a good thing,maybe the best of things,and no good thing ever dies.希望是件好东西,也许是世上最好的东西.好东西从来不会流逝. (肖申克的救赎)I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze。我不懂我们...
一部英文版电影的十句台词。
1.世间无巧合 There are no accidents.2.欲避之,反促之。One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it 3.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了.Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes ...
谁知道十句英文电影的经典台词?学校作业,有题目,谁说的,带翻译。急...
20部经典英文电影对白 1.《乱世佳人》Tomorrow is another day.2.《泰坦尼克号》Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that ...
同一部原声英文电影的经典对白,中英文都要有,五到十句。
一、“他绝不会走,只要留下来的那些人还忠于他!”(He'll never be gone! Not as long as those who remain are loyal to him!)(人物:哈利,选自《哈利-波特与密室》)二、“我们希望我们的波特先生总是能够扭转乾坤”“放心吧,我会的!”(Mr.Potter will always be around to save ...
一部英文电影的十句经典台词有哪些?
1、I guess when you're young, you just believe there'll be many people with whom you'll connect with. Later in life, you realize it only happens a few times.翻译:年轻的时候你以为会和许多人心灵相通,但是后来你发现,这样的事情一辈子只会发生那么几次。2、I want you to know,...
找经典的英语对白!要求单词不是很难,不要太长,一个句子二十个单词左右...
1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)3, You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I ...
找英语原声电影的经典台词 10句
Congfu Panda 功夫熊猫 1.往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇 One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it 2.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了.Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it ...