CSI第八季第11集
发布网友
发布时间:2022-04-23 13:46
我来回答
共1个回答
热心网友
时间:2023-07-15 20:29
It's kind of a lonely life,these cowboys,every weekend a different town.
[这种生活有点孤单 这些牛仔 每周都在不同的城市]
That's part of the tradition,you know. [这是传统的一部分]
Solitary man out there trying to find himself. [孤身一人 找寻自我]
Yeah,but no man is an island. [嗯 但没有任何人是孤岛]
I mean,obviously,he had feelings for nancy or he wouldn't have written her that poem.
[很明显 他对Nancy有感情 要不然也不会给她写那首诗]
Nancy? I don't know about that. [Nancy? 我可不确定]
Tiffany's the one that broke his heart. [Tiffany才伤透了他的心]
I don't think it's about either girl. [我不觉得跟女人有关]
"I can't help now but wonder what your brown eyes were concealing." ["我禁不住揣测你棕色眼眸的背后 隐藏着什么样的秘密"]
"Our bodies close together,"like my ride hand in my glove. ["我们的身体彼此靠近 正如我和我的骑手手套"]
"Hearts pounding with excitement,and dare I say it,"love. ["心因激动 或者我能说 因爱 而急速狂跳"]
"I know I'll never own you; it's your nature to run free. ["我知道你不会隶属于我 天性使然 你要自由奔跑"]
"But I pray the lord above "that one day you'll come back to me. ["但是我向天父祈祷 某天你会回到我怀抱"]
"Then we'll ride off in glory until our time is done. ["我们将光荣的骑行 直到我们的时代终了"]
"And I will be your hero,your cowboy in the sun." ["我会成为你的英雄 阳光下的牛仔"]
是这些吗?