发布网友 发布时间:2022-12-25 20:30
共1个回答
热心网友 时间:2023-10-13 12:34
《阿甘正传》经典台词对白
电影《阿甘正传》中讲述了一名智商只有75的美国青年,轻度弱智的他却做什么都能成功。长跑、打球,捕虾,还收获了爱情。最后,他成为一名成功的企业家的故事。
阿甘:妈妈总说,生命像一盒巧克力,你猜不透当中的奥秘.
Forrest:My momma always said,life was like abox of chocolates.You
never know what you're gonna get.
(结识珍妮)
阿甘:年轻人的记忆很怪.我不记得自已怎么出世,不记得第一次圣诞礼物是
什么,也不记得我第一次出去野餐是什么时候,但我记得第一次听到世界上最甜美
的声音.
Forrest:you know it's funny what a young man recollects.Cuz i don't
remem-her being born.I don't recall what got for my first christmsa and
i don't know when i went onmy first outdoor picnic.But i do remember
the first time i heard the sweetest voice in the whole wide word.
珍 妮:如果你愿意,可以坐在这儿.
Jenny:You can sit here if you want.
阿 甘:我从没见过这样美丽的人.她就像天使.
Forrest:I had never seen anything so beautiful im my life.she was
like an angel.
珍 妮:你到底坐不坐?你的腿怎么了?
Jenny:Well you gonna sit down or aren't you?What's wrong with your
legs?
阿 甘:没什么,谢谢你.我的腿很好,好极了
Forrest:Nothing at all ,thank you . My legs are just fine and dandy
阿甘:我就坐在她旁边,跟她一路上谈个不停.除了妈妈外,从来没有人跟我说
话,或者问我问题.
Forrest:I just sat next to her on that bus and had a conversation
all the way to school.And next to momma,no one ever talked to me or
asked me questions.
珍 妮:你是傻还是什么?
Jenny:Aer you stupid or something?
阿 甘:妈说傻人有傻福.
Forrest:Mom says that stupid is as stupid does.
(大学毕业后,阿甘入伍参军)
中 士:阿甘!你参军的唯一目的是什么?
Sergeant:Gumpl what's your sole purpose in this army?
阿 甘:服从你的命令,中士教官!
Forrest:To do whatever you tell me drill sergeant.
中士:*,阿甘!你真的是个天才.这是我听到的最杰出的回答.
Sergeant:Goddamn it,Gumpl you're a goddamn genlus .That's the most
out-standing answer i 've ever heard.
(多年以后)
阿甘:珍妮回来了,和我住在一起,可能是因为她没别的地方可去吧,也可能她
是太累了,她倒在床上睡了又睡,好像有好多年没睡过觉似的.她回家了可真好啊.
每天我们去散步,我不停的说话,像树上的猴子一样喋喋不休.她听我讲打球,捕虾,
还有妈妈上了天堂.一直都是我在不停的说,大部份时间里,珍妮都是十分安静的听
.我从来没明白过来她为什么回来,但我不在乎.像是又回到了过去,我们又形影不
离了.每天,我都为她摘来一些漂亮的.花朵,放在她的房间里,而她送给我世界上最
美好的礼物.她甚至还教我跳舞.唔,珍妮和我就像一家人似的.那是我生命中最快
乐的日子.
阿 甘: 你肯嫁给我吗?珍妮,我会是个好丈夫.
Forrest: Will you marry me? i'd make a good hushand jenny.
珍 妮:福里斯,你会的.
Jenny:you would,forrest.
阿 甘:但你不想嫁给我.
Forrest:But you won't marry me.
珍 妮:你不会想和我结婚的
Jenny:You don't want to marry me.
阿 甘:珍妮,为什么你不爱我?我不聪明,但是我知道爱是什么.
Forrest:Why don't you love me jenny?i'm not a smart man but i know
what love is
(婚后不久,珍妮死了,阿甘部在她的墓前.)
阿甘:珍妮,我不知是妈妈对还是中慰对.我们是不是各有命运,还是都只是随
风到处飘荡........不过我想,也许两样都是.也可能它们总是在同时发生.我想你
珍妮.你如果需要什么,我就在你身边
像阿甘一样做一个为幸福努力的人
if you're going to san francisco
如果你要去旧金山的话
be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
请别忘了在头发上插满鲜花
if you're going to san francisco
如果你要去旧金山的话
you're gonna meet some gentle people there
你在那里会遇见一些温和的人们
for those who come to san francisco
对那些来旧金三的人们来说
summertime will be a love-in there
这里将充满夏天一样的爱
in the streets of san francisco
在旧金三的街上
gentle people with flowers in their hair
和善的人们头上插满鲜花
all across the nation such a strange vibration
全国弥漫着新气象
people in motion
人们努力不懈
there's a whole generation with a new explanation
新一代人有新的想法
people in motion people in motion
人们努力不懈
for those who come to san francisco
对那些来旧金三的人们来说
be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
请别忘了在头发上插满鲜花
If you come to san francisco
如果你要去旧金山的话
summertime will be a love-in there
这里将充满夏天一样的爱
If you come to san francisco
如果你要去旧金山的话
summertime will be a love-in there
这里将充满夏天一样的爱
这首歌来自电影《阿甘正传》,阿甘是一个占据着成年人躯体的幼童、一个圣贤级的傻子、一个超越真实的普通人、一个代表着民族个性的小人物。
世界上有两种人,一种是幸福的人,一种是努力追求幸福的人。
阿甘是个智商只有75的低能儿,他属于第二种人。
很多时候我们就象阿甘一样找不到做一件事的理由,很多时候我们都远不及阿甘,那些不知为何而做的事情总是非常轻易地半途而废了。
人的一生往往就是这样,就象电影中那片随风飘浮的白色羽毛,不知道方向。
可是,当你下意识地去控制你的想法,尽力将它做得完满,不计较那么多,那么,你就可以越飞越高,你会发现,确实是越简单越满足,越努力越幸运。
又是一个美好的周六,所以你不准备挽起袖子做点什么吗?希望你们都能做一个为幸福努力的人。