发布网友 发布时间:2022-10-15 18:41
共1个回答
热心网友 时间:2023-10-10 20:27
如果要实现自己的梦想,就要有精卫填海的精神。我精心收集了坚持追逐梦想英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!
As I Grow Older
我长大了
It was a long time ago.
那是很多年以前。
I have almost forgotten my dream.
我几乎要忘记了我的梦。
But it was there then,
可它仍然在,
In front of me,
在我眼前,
Bright like a sun-
光亮如太阳——
My dream.
我的梦。
And then the wall rose,
后来升起了一堵墙,
Rose slowly,
慢慢地升起,
Slowly,
慢慢地,
Between me and my dream.
把我和我的梦隔断。
Rose until it touched the sky-
墙升起直抵天际——
The wall.
高墙壁立。
Shadow.
阴影笼罩。
I am black.
我黑了。
I lie down in the shadow.
我扑倒在黑暗中。
No longer the light of my dream before me
我再也没有梦的光亮
Above me.
在眼前,在上方。
Only the thick wall.
只有厚厚的墙。
Only the shadow.
只有阴影。
My hands!
我的手!
My dark hands!
我黑黑的手!
Break through the wall!
捅破那堵墙!
Find my dream!
捞回我的梦!
Help me to shatter this darkness,
击穿这黑暗,
To smash this night,
粉碎这黑夜,
To break this shadow
打破这阴影
Into a thousand lights of sun,
打出一千个太阳的光亮,
Into a thousand whirling dreams
打出一千个眩晕的梦
Of sun!
啊,太阳!
Be the Best of Whatever You Are
做最好的自己
If you can't be a pine on the top of the hill,
如果你当不了山巅的一棵劲松,
Be a scrub in the valley-but be
就做山谷里的灌木——但一定
The best little scrub by the side of the rill;
要做溪边最棒的一棵;
Be a bush if you can't be a tree.
估一棵灌木,如果你成不了树。
If you can't be a bush be a bit of grass,
如果你当不了灌木,就做一株小草,
And some highway happier make;
给路边带去更多欢笑;
If you can't be a muskie then just be a bass-
如果你当不了大梭鱼,就做一尾小鲈鱼
But the liveliest bass in the lake!
——但要做湖里最活泼的那条!
We can't all be captains, we've got to be crew,
我们不能全当船长,总得有人做船员,
There's something for all of us here.
但我们每个人都有事可做,
There's big work to do, and there's lesser to do,
有大事去做,有小事去做,
And the task you must do is the near.
我们必须着眼于眼前。
If you can't be a highway then just be a trail,
如果你当不了大道,就做一条小径,
If you can't be the sun be a star;
如果你当不了太阳,就做一颗星星;
It isn't by size that you win or you fail-
胜负不在于大小——
Be the best of whatever you are!
不论做什么,一定要做到最好!
Dreams 梦想
---Langston Hughes
Hold fast to dreams 紧紧抓住梦想,
For if dreams die 梦想若是消亡
Life is a broken-winged bird 生命就象鸟儿折了翅膀
That can never fly. 再也不能飞翔
Hold fast to dreams 紧紧抓住梦想,
For when dreams go 梦想若是消丧
Life is a barren field 生命就象贫瘠的荒野,
Frozen only with snow 雪覆冰封,万物不再生