写一篇与病人谈话的作文,用英语翻译出来80子左右
发布网友
发布时间:2022-07-01 22:02
我来回答
共1个回答
热心网友
时间:2023-10-22 11:51
病人:早上好,大夫。
Patient: Good morning, doctor.
药剂师:早上好,女士。请问有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
Chemist: Good morning, madam. What can I do for you?
病人:请按药方帮我抓药好吗?
Patient: Can you fill the prescription for me?
药剂师:当然可以。请把你的药方给我看一下。
Chemist: Of course. Please show me the Prescription.
病人:给你。
Patient: Here you are.
药剂师:请稍等片刻。好了。因要的药 全在这儿了。
Chemist: Just a moment, please. All right. Your prescrition is ready.
病人:谢谢。
Patient: Thank you very much.
药剂师:别客气。我顺便问一下,你的这个药方是约翰逊大夫给你开的吧。
Chemist: Don’t mention it. By the way, you got the prescription from Dr. Johson, didn’t you?
病人:是的。
Patient: Yes, indeed.
药剂师:那么他有没有告诉你怎么服用这些要呢?
Chemist: Did he tell you how to take the medicine?
病人:没有,他没有说怎么服用。
Patient: No. he didn’t say anything about it.
药剂师:好的。让我给你解释解释吧。这些药片每日三次,每次两片。记住在饭后服用。
Chemist: All right. Let me tell you what you have to do. Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.
病人:那么这个止咳糖浆怎么服用呢?
Patient: How about this cough syrup?
药剂师:先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日三次,每次两勺。
Chemist: First shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day.
病人:非常感谢。
Patient: Thank you very much indeed.
药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。
Chemist. You’re welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.
这个百度的,你看看,改改就OK啦