关于旅游的英语对话短文
发布网友
发布时间:2023-04-09 02:26
我来回答
共1个回答
热心网友
时间:2024-11-24 02:31
近几年来,我国的旅游业发展迅速。中国的改革开放,吸引了大批的国际旅游者和商人。我整理了,欢迎阅读!
篇一
Go to the summer resort
去避暑胜地
Excuse me. Is there any summer resort around the town?
请问,这附近有避暑胜地吗?
As far as I know, the nearest one is next to the Wellington.
据我所知,最近的避暑胜地在威灵顿附近。
It doesn't matter. I just want to have a relax and I don't care how far it is. Can you tell me how to get there?
没关系的,我只是想去放松下,我不介意有多远的,能告诉我怎么去那里吗?
Yes, take the greyhound bus. It will lead you directly there.
好的,乘坐灰狗汽车,它会直接把你带到那的。
Thanks a billion.
非常感谢。
篇二
Keep the change please
不用找零了
Excuse me, driver. Let me off here, please.
抱歉,司机,让我在这里下车吧。
Well, it's not the supermarket you want.
可这里不是你要去的超市啊?
I have just changed my plan.
我刚刚改变了计划。
OK.
好的。
Here is the fare and keep the change please.
这是车费,不用找零了。
篇三
Souvenirs
纪念品
Kathy and Evan look around a local flea market for souvenirs to take home.
凯西和艾凡逛了当地的一个跳蚤市场,寻找可以带回家去的纪念品。
K:Look at all this stuff, Evan. There must be something we can take back as souvenirs ofCopenhagen and Denmark.
凯西:艾凡,看看这么多东西。一定有我们可以带回去的东西,当作回忆哥本哈根和丹麦的纪念品。
E:I'm sure there is. I've seen some interesting pieces.
艾凡:我确信有的。我看到了一些有趣的东西。
K:Oh? Like what?
凯西:喔?像是什么?
E:Well, we just passed a table where an old woman was selling hand-knitted caps and scarves.They would e in handy for our cold New York winters.
艾凡:嗯,我们刚刚经过一张桌子,在那里有一名老妇人在贩售手织的软帽和围巾。对我们寒冷的纽约冬天来说,它们一定会派上用场的。
K:That is an idea. It seems ridiculous buying winter wear in summer, though.
凯西:主意不错。但是,在夏天购买冬天的服饰似乎很好笑。
E:"Always be prepared," remember?
艾凡:“随时做好准备”,记得吗?
K:Yeah, yeah. Hey! Look at these coasters over here. They have pictures of Copenhagen on thebottom of each one. They're covered with plastic but have cork on the bottoms.
凯西:对,对。嘿!看看这边的杯垫。每个杯垫底部都有哥本哈根的图案。上面并有塑料覆盖著,但底部是软木做的。
E:Not too bad.
艾凡:不赖嘛。
K:They e in sets of eight.
凯西:它们卖一组八个。
E:I prefer to buy the hand-knitted winter wear. You can buy these for your family and friends.
艾凡:我比较想买手织的冬天服饰。你可以买这些杯垫送给你的亲朋好友。
K:OK. After this, let's stop for lunch. I'm feeling hungry.
凯西:好的。买完这些东西后,咱们停下来吃午餐吧。我饿了。