发布网友 发布时间:2023-03-19 01:04
共1个回答
热心网友 时间:2023-11-13 16:39
着迷英语的句子大全
Dear Miguel, 亲爱的米盖尔
Who is this girl, Marta, in the photograph? 照片上面那个女孩子玛它是谁?
she is very pretty. 她真漂亮.
Oh, my poor Miguel! 噢, 我可怜的米盖尔!
I know you are lonely, but you are so young! 我知道你很寂寞, 但是, 你还很年轻!
Don''t ruin your life. 不要浪费你的生命.
You have to continue your studies or you''ll never find a good job. 你一定要继续读书, 否则的话永远找不到好的`工作.
I''m glad you are having a good time, but we worry about you. 我很高兴你玩得很开心, 不过, 我们替你担心,
We don''t even know who she is. 连她是谁, 我们都不知道.
Is she a nice girl? 她是一个好女孩子吗?
Is she from a good family? 她有个好家世吗?
Can you tell me what her father does? 你能不能告诉我她爸爸做什么事?
You won''t do anything foolish, will you, Miguel? 米盖尔, 你可不能作傻事,
You don''t know how important you are to us. 你不知道你对我们来说是多么的重要.
Do you remember the Monteros? 你还记不记得蒙特若夫妇?
They moved to New York about seven years ago. 他们大概七年前搬到纽约去了,
They have a daughter, a very pretty girl. 他们有一个很漂亮的女儿,
She''s just about your age. 跟你差不多一样年纪.
They won''t recognize you, of course, but they''ll remember us, and they''ll be very happy to see you. 当然, 他们会认不出你是谁, 但是还会记得我们. 他们看到你, 一定会很高兴.
The girl''s name is Maria. 他们的女儿叫玛丽亚,
I''m sure you''ll find the number in the telephone book. 我想你在电话簿里一定可以查到电话号码,
His first name is Fernando. 他的名字叫费南多.
Forgive me, Miguel. 请原谅我, 米盖尔,
I know you are a man now, 我知道你已经不再是小孩子了,
but you are also my son. 可是, 你仍然是我的儿子.
I worry about you, and I suppose I always will. 我替你担心, 我想, 大概永远会替你担心.
Love, Mama 妈
PS Write soon. 再启 快一点来信.
It was a warm day, warm for April. 是一个温暖如四月的天气.
People were walking around the Fair with their coats over their arms. 在万国博览会有人一边把大衣挂在胳膊上, 一边散步.
The sun was bright, and there were little white clouds in the blue sky. 太阳很大, 蓝色的天空里有小小的白云,
The trees wore a light green smile. 树木露出浅绿色的笑容.
At noon the Saturday crowd was very large. 在星期六的中午一大堆人群,
Alts were laughing, children were crying, and everyone was having a good time. 大人们在笑, 小孩子们在叫, 大家都玩的很开心.
A thousand vendors were selling ice cream, hot dogs, and cold drinks. 无数的摊贩在卖冰淇淋、热狗和冷饮.
It was a beautiful, spring morning -- 这是一个美丽的春天的上午,
the kind you want to last forever. 一种使人们希望它会持续到永远的天气.
Later in the afternoon, the sun was not so bright, 下午之后, 太阳没那么炎热了,
the sky was not so blue. 天空也不那么蔚蓝.
The little white clouds were now large and gray. 小小的白云变成了大大的黑云.
There was a drop here, a drop there... 这里掉了一滴雨水, 那里掉了一滴...
then ten thousand noisy drops. 然后哗啦哗啦的下了倾盆大雨.
People shouted and ran in every direction. 人们一边喊叫一边向四面八方跑,
Then there was silence, the sun, the blue sky, and a rainbow. 然后一切平静下来, 天空中又出现了太阳、蓝天, 还有一道彩虹.
I admire Claire. 我真羡慕克蕾尔.
She works all day and goes to school at night. 她白天上一天的班, 晚上还要去读书.
She knows where she''s going and what she wants, and she''s willing to work for it. 她掌握了人生的方向和目标, 而且肯为达到目标而努力.
Am I? 我能吗?
In my first job, I was secretary. 我第一份工作是当秘书,
When I married my husband, I quit. 结婚以后我就辞职了.
After I left him, I went back to the same office. 离开丈夫以后就回到同一个公司,
I never thought about other possibilities. 我始终没有考虑走别的路.
When I came here, I got a job right away. 当我来到这里以后, 马上有了工作.
I was happy with anything. 那个时候我一点也不挑剔, 对任何事情都感到很快乐.
Now I''d like a change. 而现在我却想换一个环境.
First things first. 首先最重要的是,
What skills do I have? 我有些什么技能?
-- OK. I can do anything. -- 是的, 我什么都能作.
-- Anything? -- 什么都能做吗?
-- Yes, anything. -- 是, 我什么事都能做.
-- Come on now, Laura. Be realistic. -- 罗拉, 你不要这样子了, 面对现实点吧!
-- All right, almost anything. -- 好吧, 差不多什么都能做.
I can speak, read, and write English and Spanish. 我能说、读、写英文和西班牙文,
I can run an office. 我能负责办公室的一切事务.
I''m friendly and competent. 我又合群又能干,
Uh... there must be more. 嗯... 一定还有,
Oh, yes, I type and take shorthand in two languages. 对了, 我有两种语言的打字和速记技能.
-- Well, then, if you can do all that, -- 那么, 你既然有这些技能,
you don''t have to work for the Mr. Crawfords of the world! 就不必要替郭佛先生这种人工作!
-- But, what will I do, then? -- 那么我将要怎么做呢?
-- Well, what kind of job would you like? -- 你想要怎么样的工作?
Do you want to work in an office again? 你愿不愿意再到办公室去工作?
There''s so much to think about. 要考虑的事情可真多!
;