问答文章1 问答文章501 问答文章1001 问答文章1501 问答文章2001 问答文章2501 问答文章3001 问答文章3501 问答文章4001 问答文章4501 问答文章5001 问答文章5501 问答文章6001 问答文章6501 问答文章7001 问答文章7501 问答文章8001 问答文章8501 问答文章9001 问答文章9501

英语剧本 要童话类的

发布网友 发布时间:2022-04-29 14:21

我来回答

2个回答

热心网友 时间:2023-10-10 10:14

  悟空:师傅,是不是太累了?休息一下再走吧。

  Master, are you tired? Let’s have a rest.

  唐僧:没关系,前面不远就有人家了,到了那里再休息吧。

  I am fine. Let’s have a rest later. Look! There is a house over there.

  悟空仔细地搀扶唐僧继续行走,同时另一边老头、老妈、小媳妇出场。

  小媳妇(做哭状):爹、妈,我……

  Daddy, mommy, I, I …

  老头:女儿,快走吧,不然那猪精来了,就走不了了。

  Honey, hurry up. The spirit is coming soon.

  小媳妇走几步又回头跑回老妈的怀里,抱头痛哭。老头在一边叹息,擦泪。

  唐僧、悟空走到他们面前。

  悟空:师傅,到了。

  Master, here we are.

  唐僧(走到老头面前行礼,悟空看见了正在哭的母女俩,觉得奇怪,上下打量):老施主,我是从
  东土大唐前往西天取经的和尚,想借贵地休息一晚,不知方便否?

  Excuse me, sir. I am the monk from the east. Can we stay over here tonight?

  老头(做哽咽状):哦,是东土大唐来的高僧啊,可以可以。(别过脸去继续哭泣)

  Oh, you are the monk from the east. Sure. Sure, come in, please ……

  唐僧正在奇怪,老妈闻声抬起头,仔细打量唐僧,突然扑到唐僧面前。

  老妈:高僧啊,你可要救救我的女儿,救救我们一家啊。

  Master, please save my daughter, save my family…

  唐僧:老施主休要伤心,有什么事慢慢说。

  Don’t be sad, madam. Take it easy. What happened?

  老头:高僧有所不知,我们这里有一只猪精,今天要来跟我女儿成亲,大家都斗不过它,现在正
  准备把女儿送出去逃避

  Master, there is a spirit here. He wants to marry my daughter, tonight. We are all
  afraid of him.

  唐僧:施主莫怕,我这徒弟本领高强,也许他能帮上你们。

  Calm down, sir. My apprentice has great capability. Maybe, he can help you.

  老头:唉,高僧啊,以前也来过自称本领高强的师傅,结果都被这猪精打跑了。今天你们就躲着
  别出来了吧。

  Alas! , master, there have been many people who boast to be very capable. But every
  time, they were defeated by the spirit. You’d better keep away tonight.

  悟空:噢,有这么厉害的妖怪?我倒要会他一会。待会你们只管躲起来,外面发生什么事,都不
  用管。

  What? Is the spirit really so strong? I’d like to see how great he is. All of you
  just stay inside. Don’t come out no matter what happens.

  这时起了风声(音乐),老头一家吓得站起来混身发抖。小媳妇吓得直往老妈怀里钻。悟空镇定
  地举手示意,让师傅及老头一家人躲到房间里面去。自己也手搭凉篷看了看,便不慌不忙地也躲
  在了门后,露出一段红袖子。

  猪八戒大笑着耀武扬威地走上场来,嘴里大喊:小娘子,我来了。

  Darling, here I am.

  站在台上停一下,见没有动静,觉得奇怪,往房屋里看去,见露出一段红袖子,高兴地一拍手掌。

  八戒:小娘子还害羞呢,不敢出来见老猪吗?来,来,来,我们就要是夫妻了,还害什么羞呀!。

  Darling, don’t be so shy! Please come to me. Come on, we will be a couple.

  猪八戒跑上去轻轻拉住红袖子,把小娘子拖了出来,小娘子作出害羞的样子,有时又做出猴子的
  模样。

  八戒:小娘子,不用怕,我虽然长得丑,但本领高强,一定会让你过上好日子的。

  Darling, don’t be afraid. Although I am ugly, I am so powerful. I am sure that I
  can make you happy.

  小娘子笑着点头,抓耳挠腮。

  八戒:小娘子,你高兴的时候干嘛要像猴子一样?

  Darling, why do you look like a monkey ?

  小娘子:我一高兴就觉得痒,所以就抓一抓。

  When I am happy, I always tickle.

  八戒:高兴就好,高兴就好。我们快入洞房吧。

  Fine, let’s go to the bedroom.

  八戒拉住小娘子就往房子里面钻。小娘子作出动脑筋的样子,又把八戒拉回来。

  八戒:哇,小娘子,你好大的力气啊,干嘛把我拉出来啊?

  Darling. Why are you so powerful?

  小娘子:夫君,你这模样进去会吓着我的父母的,还是去你家里吧。

  Honey, your appearance will frighten my parents. We’d better go to your home.

  八戒:去我家?那太好了,我们这就走吧。

  Go to my house?OK. that’s a great idea. Let’s go.

  两人走了几步,小女子做出腿疼摔了一下的样子,八戒忙扶起她,作出痛惜的样子。

  小女子:我一个弱女子,哪里能走这么远?夫君背我吧。

  I cannot walk any further. Can you carry me on your back?

  八戒:背你?好,好,好。谁让你是我的媳妇呢?

  Carry you on my back? All right. You're my wife after all. Come on.

  八戒把小女子背上:娘子,我们这就出发了。

  Darling, Let's go.

  小女子(在八戒头上一点):走吧,呆子。

  Okay. Let’s go.

  音乐响起(直到八戒摔倒)。八戒在台上走一圈,做出越走越慢,越走越累的样子。小女子在他背
  上抓耳挠腮,非常高兴。

  八戒:小娘子,你怎么这么重啊?

  Darling, why are you so heavy?

  小女子:不是我重,只怕是你不想背我吧?

  Do you think so? Don't you want to carry me?)

  八戒:不,不,不,我背,我背。

  Yes, I do. I do.

  继续艰难地走。小女子得意地在背上笑。八戒体力不支,一跤摔倒,小女子倒地之后,
  灵活地越上台上的假山,先做出猴子笑看八戒的样子,再做出摔疼了的样子在那里*。
  八戒听到女子的*,忙东张西望找小媳妇。

  八戒:娘子,摔着了没有?娘子,摔着了没有?娘子,你摔到哪去了?怎么看不见你了?

  Darling, are you OK? Darling, where are you? Why can't I see you?

  小女子(偷偷地笑,再装作痛苦的样子):夫君,我在这里呢。

  Honey, I am here.

  八戒:哇,娘子, 你怎么摔到高的地方去了?

  Darling. Why did you go up there?

  小女子:还不是你这呆子害的。
  That's your fault.

  八戒:对不起,娘子。对不起,娘子。

  Sorry, darling. I’m very sorry.

  小女子:看你这么辛苦,我也摔疼了,那就休息休息吧。

  You look so tired, and I feel sore. Let’s have a rest.

  八戒:太好了。 我们就休息一下吧!

  Have a rest? That’s a good idea. Let’s have a rest.

  八戒听了高兴地坐在下面休息,小女子仔细地打量他。

  小女子(撒娇地):夫君,你是哪里的神仙,我都还不知道,怎么能嫁给你呢?你可要告诉我。

  Honey, how can I marry you? I don’t even know where you come from. You must tell me
  the truth first.

  八戒:唉,别提了,想当年我本是天上的天篷元帅,上天入地,八面威风。只因冒犯了嫦娥,
  被玉帝贬下凡尘,错投了猪胎,长成这般模样。

  Alas! Don’t mention it. I was Tianpeng marshal, I could fly between heaven and the
  world. Only because I made a big mistake, I was punished by Yudi. So I became a pig.
  That’s why I am so ugly.

  小女子:亏你长得这么丑,还敢出来见人。

  You look too ugly to meet people.

  八戒:本来我也不想出来,只是南海观音点化我,叫我在这里等候前往西天的取经人。等了这么久,
  也不见,便出来逛逛,能碰到娘子你,是我一生的造化,还管它什么西天取经呢?(八戒高兴地过
  去想拉小女子的手)

  I didn’t want to come here. Nanhai Guanyin asked me to wait for Tangseng. I've been
  waiting for a long time, but nobody has come. It’s lucky to meet you here.

  小女子(把手甩开):你说自己是天上的神仙,怎么连我都背不动,真让人难以相信。

  You said that you were an immortal in the heaven . Why can’t you carry me? It’s
  impossible!
  八戒:我真的是天上的神仙,你干嘛不信呢你。

  I am really the immortal. Why don’t you believe me?

  小女子:那你拿出点本事来瞧瞧。

  Show me some gongfu then.

  八戒:好,让我露两手来给你看看。

  OK, let me show you my gongfu.

  从石头后拿出钉钯,舞了起来。小女子暗暗点头。当八戒的钉色舞到小女子面前时,被小女子一把
  抓住,往石山后面一拖,八戒被拖了过去。

  八戒:娘子,你怎么这么大的力气?

  Darling. Why are you so strong?

  小女子:有本事你把我拖出去呀。

  Pull me out if you can .

  八戒做出用力拖的样子,没有发现拖出来的却是悟空。悟空一松手,八戒摔倒在地。

  八戒:娘子,你怎么这么狠心把我摔倒了? 不要开玩笑了。

  How could you let me fall down? Don’t kid any longer.
  悟空大笑:呆子,看看我是谁!

  You Silly! Look at me. Who am I?
  八戒一看,吓得跳起来:齐天大圣,我的妈呀。

  My god! You are Mahatma!
  八戒转身想跑,被悟空拦住,两人打了起来,八戒不是对手,被悟空压住,不能动弹。
  悟空:呆子,你可还敢在这里害人不成?

  You silly! Dare you harm others any more?

  八戒:不敢了,不敢了。

  No, I dare not!
  悟空: 你可还敢在这里娶媳妇?
  Dare you wive yet?
  八戒:不敢了。大圣爷爷饶我。

  No,no. Please forgive me, Mahatma.
  悟空:量你也不敢。

  I bet you dare not.

  悟空放开,八戒转身想跑,被悟空一把抓住耳朵,疼得直叫。
  悟空:呆子,想往哪里去?

  You silly, where are you going?
  八戒:我已答应你,不再*了,干嘛还不放我走?

  I'll never make trouble any more. Why don't you let me go?

  悟空:呆子,我带你去见取经人。

  You silly, I'm taking you to meet the sutra-seeker.
  八戒:什么?取经人来了?

  What? Has Tangseng come?

  悟空:走吧。

  Yes. Let's go!
  两人在台上走半圈,来到房前。

  悟空:师傅,出来吧,这妖怪已经被我降服了。
  Master, please come out! The spirit has been defeated !
  唐僧等人走了出来,老头一家还有些战战兢兢。
  悟空:呆子,还不跪下,见过师傅。

  You silly, kneel down to meet your master.

  八戒忙对着唐僧下跪,口喊师傅。唐僧非常吃惊。

  Master, nice to meet you here.
  唐僧:徒儿,这是怎么回事?

  My prentice, what's up?
  悟空:师傅,这是观世音菩萨特意让他在此等候陪您上西天取经的。
  Master, he will accompany you to the west at Guanyin's behest.
  唐僧:哦,多谢观世音菩萨,既然这样我就收你为徒,赐你法名为

  八戒。
  I see! Thank Guanyin! Since then, I will take you as my prentice

  and name you Bajie.
  八戒:谢谢师傅(站了起来)。
  Thank you, my master!
  老头:恭喜高僧又收神徒。
  Congratulations!
  唐僧:徒儿们,我们上路吧。(八戒还依依不舍地看着小女子)
  Let's go ahead, my prentices.
  悟空:八戒,还看什么呢?走了。
  Bajie, there is nothing to attach to. Let's go!
  八戒恋恋不舍地走到前面带路。

  <<灰姑娘>>剧本英汉对照版:
  Once there lived a kind and lovely girl. After her father's death, her stepmother became cruel to her.Her two step-sisters teased her, asking her to do all the housework.
  从前有一位可爱善良的姑娘,她父亲很早就去世了。她的继母经常*她,继母带来的两个孩子也经常欺负她,她们把灰姑娘当女拥一样使唤。
  stepmother: Do the laundry and get on with your ties. Clean the floors right away. And what's more,bring me my breakfast.
  把这些衣服拿到洗衣房做你的事情。把地板赶快给我擦干净。另外,把我的早饭带来。
  stepsister1: Cinderella! Get me my sweater, I feel a little cold.
  灰姑娘,把我的衣服拿来,我感到有点冷。
  stepsister2: Hurry up! Prepare the carriage for me, hand me my gloves. I'm to be late for my date. You're so, you're always so sluggish.
  快点!把马车给我准备好,递我手套。我约会要晚了,你总是那么慢慢腾腾的。
  Cruel as her stepmother was to her, Cinderella still lived an optimistic life. She had a lot of animal friends.
  虽然继母这样对她,可灰姑娘还是乐观地活着,另外她还有许多小动物做她的朋友。
  One day, the king held a party for the prince to choose the girl he loved. Every maid in the town was invited to the party.
  一天,国王要让王子自己选择心爱的人,为王子举办了一个宫廷舞会,邀请城里所有的姑娘参加。
  The stepmother took her two daughters to the party, leaving Cinderella at home, because she was jealous of Cinderella's beauty.
  可继母嫉妒灰姑娘的美貌,让灰姑娘在家干活,独自带着女儿去了。
  Cinderella was broken-hearted. At that time, her fairy godmother appeared.
  灰姑娘非常地伤心,这时,教母出现了。
  Cinderella: There's nothing left to believe in. Nothing!
  没有什么我相信的事情,什么也没有!
  Godmother: Nothing, my dear? Oh, now you don't really mean that.
  亲爱的,什么也没有吗?但现在你的意思并不是这样。
  Cinderella: Oh, but I do.
  噢,但我确实是这样想的。
  Godmother: Nonsense, child! If you'd lost all your faith, I couldn't be here. And here I am!Oh, come now, Dry those tears!
  胡说,孩子。如果你失去了你的信仰,我就不会在这里了。但现在我在这,噢,过来,擦干眼泪。
  Cinderella: Why then, you must be...
  为什么你一定在。。。
  Godmother: Your fairy godmother? Of course. Now let's see, hmm...now...the magic words.Bibbidi-boddidi-boo. Put them together and what have you got.
  你传说中的教母?当然,现在让我看看。。。现在,这些魔力的话,Bibbidi-boddidi-boo。 把它们放在一起,看你得到了什么。
  Cinderella: Oh, it's beautiful! It's like a dream, a wonderful dream come true.
  噢,它太美丽了!象一个梦,一个美好的梦想变成了现实。
  Godmother: Yes, my child, but like all dreams, well, I'm afraid this can't last forever. You'll have only till night and...
  是的,我的孩子,象所有的梦一样。恐怕它不能永远延续下去。你仅仅能在午夜和。。。拥有它。
  Cinderella: Midnight?Oh, thank you.
  午夜?噢,谢谢你。
  Godmother: Oh, just a minute. Remember, on the stroke of twelve, the spell will be broken and everything will be as it was before.
  噢,等一会儿。记住,当时钟敲响到12点的时候,钟将会打破,一切事情又恢复了从前。
  Cinderella: Oh, I understand, but...it's more than I ever hoped for.
  哦,我懂了。但它比我期望的要多地多。
  Godmother: Bless you, my child. Enjoy yourself.
  祝福你,我的孩子,玩得开心。
  At the party, Cinderella danced with the prince all the time.Time passed quickly. All of a sudden, Cinderella caught sight of the clock on the wall. Oh, it is almost twelve o'clock-five to twelve!
  舞会上,灰姑娘成了王子唯一选中的舞伴,灰姑娘与王子高兴地跳舞,旁人都很羡慕地看着他们,议论他们。时间在美妙的歌舞中过去,墙上的大钟突然映入灰姑娘的眼里,差5分钟12点。
  Cinderella: Oh, my goodness!
  噢,天啊!
  Prince: What's the matter?
  什么事?
  Cinderella: It's midnight. It's almost midnight.
  午夜了,快到午夜了。
  Prince: Yes, so it is.But why?
  是的,但又怎样呢?
  Cinderella: Goodbye.
  再见。
  Prince: No, no,wait, you can't go now.
  不,等等,你现在不能走。
  Cinderella: Oh, I must, please, I must.
  噢,我必须走。
  Prince: But why?
  但为什么呢?
  Cinderella: goodbye.
  再见。
  Prince: No, wait, come back. Please come back! I don't even know your name. How will I find you? Wait, please wait! Wait!
  不,等等,回来,请回来!我连你的名字都不知道呢。我怎么能找到你呢?等等,等等,等等!
  Cinderella: Goodbye.
  再见。
  The next day, every maid in the town was ordered to try the glass shoe.Whoever the shoes fitted well would be the bride of the princel.No one could put on the shoe, nor could the two step-sisters. When the officials were going to leave, Cinderella appeared and asked to have a try.
  第二天,国王命令城中每一位女孩必须史穿玻璃鞋,穿上鞋子最合适的姑娘将成为王子的新娘。但城中没有一个女孩能穿着合适。最后来到灰姑娘的家中,继母的女儿们当然也不能穿上那双玻璃鞋,正当国王的大臣要离开时,灰姑娘出现在楼梯上,她要求试一试鞋。
  Cinderella: Please wait! May I try it on?
  请等等!我可以试一下吗?
  Stepmother: Oh, pay no attention to her.
  噢,别理她。
  stepsister1: It's only Cinderella!
  她仅仅是灰姑娘!
  stepsister2:Impossible.
  不可能。
  stepsister1: She's out of her mind.
  她疯了。
  stepmother: Yes, yes. Just an imaginative child.
  是的,是的,只是一个爱想象的孩子。
  Duke:Of course, you can have a try, my fair lady.
  当然你可以试试,我的女士。
  Duke: Oh, no!No!This is terrible. The king! What shall I do?
  噢,不!不!这很糟糕。国王!我该做什么呢?
  Cinderella: But perhaps this would help...
  但这或许有点帮助。。。。
  Duke: No, no. Nothing can help now, nothing.
  不,不。现在什么都帮不了。
  Cinderella: You see, I have the other slipper.
  你看,我有另一只拖鞋。
  Cinderella and the prince held a grand wedding and they led a happy life from then on.
  王子和灰姑娘举行了盛大的婚礼,幸福地生活。

  <<灰姑娘>>剧本英文版:
  第一场:
  旁白:Long, long ago, there was a cute girl, her name is Alice, her mother was dead, her father loved her very much.
  Father: Dear daughter! These presents are for you! Do you like them?
  Alice: Yeah, thank you, Dad.
  Father: My lovely daughter, I hope you are happy forever!
  旁白:But one day, her father married a new wife.
  Look, her step mother and her new sisters are coming.
  Stepmother: Helen, Jenny, look, how beautiful the house is!
  mso-charHelen: Yes, and so many fruits. Apples,bananas, mangoes and lychee. Wow, I like them.(吃水果)
  Jerry: Mum, look, so many beautiful clothes. I like this dress.
  (往身上穿)
  Alice: Oh, no, that’s my dress. It’s a new dress my father bought for me.
  Jerry: Who are you? Mum, who is she?
  Stepmother: She is your little sister. But it doesn’t matter. Look!
  Alice, go, clean the room and then cook for us.
  Alice: Why? I’m not your servant.
  Stepmother: Yeah. But from now on you are our servant.
  Alice and Jerry: Mum, I like her dress.(拽衣服)
  Jenny:I like her necklace.(抢项链戴在脖子上)
  旁白:After that, Alice had been their servant. She worked and worked from morning to night. She had no room to live, she had no good food to eat and good clothes to wear. She was more and more dirty, so people called her Cinderella.
  第二场:
  Stepmother: Who is it?
  Soldier: It’s me. I’m the soldier of the palace.
  (打开门)Good morning, madam, this is for you and your daughters.
  mso-charStepmother: What is it?(打开信看)
  (欢呼)Helen, Jerry, good news! There will be a big dancing party in the palace. The prince will select a queen among the young girls.
  mso-charTwo daughters: Hooray! I’ll be the queen!
  mso-charStepmother: Come on, daughters. You must put on your most beautiful dress and make up!
  mso-charAlice: Mum, I want to go ,too.
  mso-charThree: You? Look at yourself, so dirty and so ugly.
  mso-charStepmother: Daughters, are you ready? Let’s go.
  mso-charAlice: Oh, my friends. I really want to go. What shall I do?
  mso-charCat, Peagion, Dog: Don’t be so sad, Alice. At least, we are with you.
  mso-charFairy: Poor girl, let me help you.
  mso-charAnimals: Wow, how beautiful!
  mso-charCat: You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve seen.
  mso-charDog: Yes! You will be the most beautiful girl in the party!
  mso-charPeagion: Yes! And the prince will love you at once!
  mso-charFairy: Alice, go to the party and dance. But remember you
  150%; TEXT-INDENT: 48pt; mso-char-indent-count: 4.0; mso-char-indent-size: 12.0pt">must come back before 12 o’clock. Or you will
  150%; TEXT-INDENT: 48pt; mso-char-indent-count: 4.0; mso-char-indent-size: 12.0pt">change back.
  Alice: Thank you , Fairy.(跑)
  Fairy: (喊)Be careful! Don’t forget the time!
  Alice: I won’t forget.
  第三场
  mso-charMinister1: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the prince dancing ball. This night, our prince will select the most beautiful and kindest girl to be his queen .Now, young girls, come to the front,please!
  Minister2:How are they?Which one do you like?
  Prince: No, I don’t like anyone.
  (Alice come in)
  Ministers: Wow, how beautiful!
  (She’s like a fairy. She’s like a Angel. She’s so lovely. She’s like a princess. How pretty the girl is!)
  Prince: Pretty princess, may I dance with you?
  Alice: I’d like to.
  (music and dance)
  (one person pick up a clock)
  Alice: Oh, it’s time to go back. I must go now.
  Prince: Wait, princess, wait!
  Alice(跑,掉一只鞋)
  Prince: (拿起鞋)Pretty princess!Why are you leaving? I must find you!
  Soldiers!
  Soldiers: Yes!
  Prince: Take the shoe to every house. You must find the girl for me.
  Soldiers: Yes, your highnesss!
  第四场:
  (士兵敲门)
  Stepmother: What’s the matter, soldiers?
  Soldier1: Are there any young girls in your family, madam?
  Soldier2: The pretty princess lost her shoe in the palace.
  Soldier3: The prince wants to find her and marry her.
  Helen: Let me try.The shoe is mine.
  Soldier1: No,it’s not yours. It’s too small for you.
  Jenny: It’s mine. Let me try it.
  Soldier2: No, it’s not yours, it’s too small for you.
  Stepmother: Hi, come on, maybe it’s mine. Let me try it.
  mso-charSoldier3:Oh, my god, it couldn’t be yours. Do you have another daughter?
  Alice: Hello, gentlemen, may I try it?
  Stepmother :You? Go away!
  Helen: Look at yourself!
  Jenny: So dirty and so ugly!
  mso-charHead Soldier: No, ladies, let her try! Come, little girl, try it on,please!
  mso-charAlice: Thank you! (试鞋)
  mso-charSoldiers: Wonderful! It’s yours! It fits for you very well!
  mso-charSoldier1:(Call prince)5535240
  mso-charPrince: Hello, this is prince speaking!
  mso-charSoldier1: Good news, your highnesss! We have found the
  beautiful girl.
  mso-charPrince: Really? That’s wonderfull! I’ll come at once.
  mso-charFairy: My child, happy time is coming. Let me help you the
  1last time.(变美丽)
  mso-charPrince: Oh, my deariest princess, I love you, go with me and be my queen, OK?
  mso-charAlice: OK!
  mso

热心网友 时间:2023-10-10 10:14

白雪公主<剧本>

SNOW WHITE CONTENTS
SW---白雪公主 Q---皇后 M---魔镜 H---猎人
P---白马王子 D---小矮人 A---小动物
音乐起,旁白
A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the people loved them so much; the queen died while giving birth to a girl, her name was Snow White, She was a beautiful princess. Year passed, the king got married again, The people didn’t love the new queen, because she was cruel.
One day, In the king’s palace:
----白雪出场
S.w: My name is S.w , I am a beautiful princess, I miss my mother so much, Where is my mother? Where is my mother?
音乐起,皇后、魔镜出场
Q: I am a queen, I’m very beautiful,Where is Mirror?
Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who’s the most beautiful?
M: S.w is much more beautiful than you!
Q: Hunter, go kill S.w.
猎人出场
H: Yes, my queen
音乐起,小动物出场,追赶猎人,公主惊慌出逃
S.w: Help me ,help me, please, please
A: what’s the matter with you?
S.w: The hunter…hunter…
A: bite you bite you …
小动物追赶猎人下场
S.w: I am tried and hungry, oh, there is a little house ,
I will eat a little and lie down.
音乐起,7个小矮人出场,
D: 1\Look, somebody ate my food----
2\somebody drank my water----
3\someone is sleeping now----
4\What a beautiful girl!----
小矮人睡觉----音乐起公主先醒了----小矮人醒了----对话
5\How do you do?
S.w: How do you do? My name is S.w …
Nice to meet you!
D: (齐说)Nice to meet you ,too----
6\ welcome to our house!----
7\Would you like to live here?
S.w: My pleasure, thank you very much!
D: Let’s go out for our work, bye-bye, S.W
皇后、魔镜出场
Q: Mirror, mirror on the wall,
who’s the most beautiful?
M: S.w is much more beautiful than you!
Q: What? S.w is not dead?
Hahaha, I got a good idea!
音乐起,皇后扮演老太太出场,对话
Q: Apple ,apple, beautiful apple,
S.w: Hello, Good morning grandma!
Q: pretty girl ,would you like a bite?
S.w: Oh, yes ,thank you grandma!
白雪公主咬一口后倒地
Q: The girl is dead! Hahaha…
小矮人出场、围着公主哭
S.w wake up, wake up…
音乐起,动物引着王子出场
P: A beautiful girl! She shall be my queen!
王子吻公主,公主醒了
S.w: Thank you for your help!
P: My pleasure
音乐起,小动物、小矮人、公主、王子跳起欢快的舞

英语童话剧本-小羊和狼

《小羊和狼》The wolf and the sheep
Mummy sheep:M Baby sheep: B wolf: w
音乐:
☆ Mummy sheep sing《Happy New Year》
M :I'm mother sheep.Today is New Year's Eve .I'm going to the market.
☆ Baby sheep sing 《火车来了》
Baby sheep:We are baby sheep.We stay at home.
☆声音:阴沉可怕的狼声。
wolf:I'm a wolf ,I'm very hurgry.
w:open the door.I'm you mummy.
B:No, you aren't my mummy. we cann't open the door.
w:open the door,please I'm your mummy indeed,I can sing"Happy New Year"
☆ wolf sing the song.
B:Oh,It mummy.let's open the door.
W:Ah,I'm not your mummy.I'm a wolf.I'm very hungry.I want to eat you.
B:You are abad wolf.(beat it.
☆ music: 道具
打斗场景
W:help,help------stop,stop(下场)
B:Yeah.
Mummysheep come home
M:open the door.My dear babies.I'm your mum.
B:It's mummy now. mummy....We beat the wolf away.
M:You are my good children.Today is New Year's Eve .It's for you.
B:Thank you mummy.
M:Let's singHappy New Year
sing song <Happy New Year>

英语童话剧本-拔萝卜

英语童话剧剧本

拔萝卜<pulling the radish >
角色:小兔、小狗、小猴、山羊
characters: hare、dog、monkey、goat
画外音:小兔子肚子饿了,她想找些东西吃。找呀,找了半天。忽然发现小路边的地里长着一根萝卜。
兔:啊,一个萝卜!一个大萝卜!我把它拔出来。
H:Oh,a radish!A big radish!I’ll pull it out.
哎——嗨——呦!哎——嗨——呦!
Ai-----Hay---Yo! Ai---Hay---Yo!
这萝卜太重了。我拔不出来。
The radish is too heavy. I can’t pull it out.
狗:我是小狗。我饿了。哦,兔小姐,你在干什么?
D: I’m a dog. I’m hungry. Oh, Miss hare,What are you doing.
兔:你好,狗先生。一个萝卜,一个大萝卜。它太重了。我拔不出来。
H:Hello,Mr.Dog.A radish,a big radish.It’s too heavy.I can’t pull it out.
狗:我帮你。咱们一起拔。
D:I’ll help you.Let’s pull it together.
兔:谢谢你。咱们一起拔。
H:Thank you .Let’s pull it together.
兔和狗:一、二、开始!哎----嗨----呦!哎---嗨---呦!哦,这萝卜太重了。我们拔不出来。
H&D:One,two,begin!Ai---Hay—Yo!Ai—Hay—Yo!Oh,the radish is too heavy.We can’t pull it out.
(小猴走了过来)
猴:我是小猴。我饿了。哦,你们在干什么?
M:I’m a monkey. I’m hungry.Oh, What are you doing?
兔和狗:你好,猴先生。一个萝卜,一个大箩卜。它太重了。我们拔不出来。
H&D:Hello,Mr. Monkey. A radish, a big radish. It’s too heauy. We can’t pull it out.
猴:我帮你们。咱们一起拔。
M:I’ll help you. Let’s pull it together.
兔和狗:谢谢你。咱们一起拔。
H&D:Thank you. Let’s pull it together.
兔,狗和猴:一,二,开始!哎---嗨---呦!哎---嗨---呦!哦,这萝卜太重了。我们拔不出来。
H,D&M:One,two,begin! Ai---Hay---Yo! Ai—Hay---Yo!Oh,the radish is too heavy. We can’t pull it out.
(小山羊走了过来)
羊:我是山羊。我饿了。哦,你们在干什么?
G:I’m a goat. I’m hungry.Oh, what are you doing?
狗、兔和猴:你好,山羊先生。一个萝卜,一个大萝卜。它太重了。我们拔不出来。
H,D&M:Hello, Mr.Goat.A radish. a big radish.It’s too heavy. We can’t pull it out.
羊:我帮你们。咱们一起拔。
G:I’ll help you. Let’s pull it together.
狗,兔和猴:谢谢你,咱们一起拔。
H,D&M:Thank you.Let’s pull it together.
兔,狗,猴和羊:一,二,开始。哎—嗨---呦!这萝卜真大,这萝卜真重。哎—嗨—呦!我们必须使劲干。我们一定把它拔出来。
H,D,M&G:One,two,begin.Ai—Hay—Yo!The radish is big.The radish is heavy. Ai---Hay—Yo! We must work hard. We must pull it out.
兔,狗,猴和羊:哎—嗨—呦!啊,萝卜拔出来了!一个大萝卜!一个重萝卜。我们大家一起吃!
H,D,M&G:Ai—Hay—Yo!Ah, the radish is out! A big radish!We’ll eat it together .A heavy radish!
(他们一起围着大萝卜唱歌,跳舞。)
声明声明:本网页内容为用户发布,旨在传播知识,不代表本网认同其观点,若有侵权等问题请及时与本网联系,我们将在第一时间删除处理。E-MAIL:11247931@qq.com
苹果电脑电池充不进电苹果电脑充不进去电是怎么回事 苹果电脑不充电没反应苹果电脑充电指示灯不亮充不了电怎么办 狗狗更加忠诚护家、善解人意,养一只宠物陪伴自己,泰迪能长多大... 描写泰迪狗的外形和特点的句子 国外留学有用吗 花钱出国留学有用吗 !这叫什么号 百万医疗赔付后是否可以续保 前一年理赔过医疗险还能续保吗? 医疗住院险理赔后还能购买吗? 为什么苹果手机连接不上蓝牙耳机 2021国考笔试成绩公布时间 keinaw是什么牌子的手表 手表上有w字母,是什么牌子手表 什么牌子的手表是以字母大写的w开头的 手表背后有个圆圈里面有个W,这是什么手表?附图 W开头的手表品牌 江苏——浙江——嘉兴乌镇准确地图,高速路线 东野圭吾《白夜行》中,亮司的坏与雪穗的坏有什么不同? 江苏和浙江的交界是哪里 对东野圭吾的白夜行有什么看法? 天然大理石大飘窗安装两年又裂缝了是什么原因? 东野圭吾自己对白夜行是怎样评价的 天然石有裂纹正常不? WPS怎么删除多出来的几十页空白页数? 红烧牛肉咋做呢??要选什么牛肉好?? 做红烧牛肉买哪个部位的最好?耐心回答下! 请问高手:红烧牛肉应该买什么样的牛肉?如何烧才好吃呢?谢谢! 红烧牛肉要买哪个部位 有的自动挡汽车最左边的小脚踏板有什么作用 三天后就是家长会,急求拔萝卜的串词 小品或相声的剧本 设置里itunes与appstore怎么不见了 儿童独幕剧剧本 500字左右 求幼儿园小班话剧(最好是英语的) 怎样在创意戏剧中促进幼儿全面发展 苹果手机怎么没有itunes+store- 问一问 求五部具有教育意义又体现幼儿教师作用的幼儿戏剧剧本 求表演课单人表演剧本 苹果没有itunesstore与appstore- 问一问 苹果7p设置里面iTunes Store与App Store,iTunes Store没了怎么办? 慢性肠炎是由什么原因引起的? 为什么会得慢性肠炎的?是什么原因 慢性肠炎是由什么原因引起的 慢性肠炎病发的原因是什么 慢性肠炎有哪些症状?是怎么引发的? 房地产经营与管理前途光明不? 造成慢性肠炎的原因是什么 房地产管理和经营这个专业怎么样 慢性肠炎是怎么引起的。