生活大爆炸第七季第五集sheldon讽刺amy同事说的话,求具体台词
发布网友
发布时间:2022-05-14 04:00
我来回答
共1个回答
热心网友
时间:2024-02-23 17:18
That's 'cause you always fill up on chips.
这位是来自斯德哥尔摩的冈德森博士
And this is Dr. Gunderson from Stockholm.
瑞典呀
Ah, Sweden.
是我最喜欢的木偶
Yeah, home of my favorite Muppet
和第二喜欢的肉丸[宜家肉丸]的家乡
and, uh, second favorite meatball.
好吧 果然北欧人没有幽默感的名声是真的
Okay, the Nordic reputation for lack of humor is well-founded.
天啊 他是叫冈德森还是干得瘆呀
Boy, is his name Gunderson or No-Funderson?
你到底想要说什么 库珀博士
Where are we going with this, Dr. Cooper?
拜托 我是你的男朋友
Oh, please, I'm your boyfriend.
你应该叫我谢尔顿
You call me Sheldon.
没错 我跟这位穿着毛衣的小可爱
That's right, I am in a boy-girl relationship
是男女朋友关系
with this cute little lump of wool.
谢尔顿
Sheldon...
而且还有身体接触哦
It's a physical relationship, too.
比如说 拉手 拥抱 即使在大热天也是
Hand-holding, hugging... even on hot days.
好吧 又多了一种
Okay, here's a new one.
显然现在我们在桌子下
Apparently now we kick each other
互踢彼此的小腿
in the shin under the table.
换我踢你了 你觉得如何
How do you like it when I do it to you?
不是很爽 对吧